NFC Institute of Engineering & Technology Multan Jobs 2023 Latest Advertisement
PKR , 100000 - 150000
35 - 45 Years
Table of Contents
Applications are being offered from NFC Institute of Engineering & Technology Multan Jobs 2023 Latest Advertisement. NFC Institute of Engineering & Technology Multan Welfare Trust is looking to hire the well disciplined, caliber and well-experienced applicants required to fill the following government jobs which include (Assistant Professor Mechanical Engineering, Assistant Professor BS Physics, Associate Professor (Petroleum & Gas Engineering), Assistant Professor Petroleum & Gas Engineering, Lecturer Petroleum & Gas Engineering, Assistant Professor BS Chemistry, Lecturer BS Chemistry) are the given vacancies based in Multan which need to be filled on a contract basis. So, guys if you are interested in joining this institute and meeting the said criteria be the first one to get rid of unemployment and avail these wonderful posts. Now, I will throw light on its application criteria and eligibility criteria.
NFC Institute of Engineering & Technology Multan is abbreviated as National Fertilizer Corporation Institutes is federally chartered degree awarding institutes which is lying in Punjab’s district Multan and this university offers Undergraduate Programs in the field of Engineering & Technology. Being a federal Govt Institute it offers Govt jobs of faculty and Non-Faculty Staff.
For the above posts, the eligibility criteria seem to be really simple as Ph.D. / Masters in the relevant discipline with relevant experience is required to apply.
An attractive salary package of Rs. 100,0000/ and Rs. 150,000/ per month will be given to the applicants.
NFC Institute of Engineering & Technology Multan Jobs 2023 Application Form Download
- Assistant Professor Mechanical Engineering
- Assistant Professor BS Physics
- Associate Professor (Petroleum & Gas Engineering)
- Assistant Professor Petroleum & Gas Engineering
- Lecturer Petroleum & Gas Engineering
- Assistant Professor BS Chemistry
- Lecturer BS Chemistry
How To Apply for NFC Institute of Engineering & Technology Multan Jobs:
- The application form to apply can be downloaded from www.nfciet.edu.pk.
- Applications along with attested copies of educational certificate, diplomas, CNIC, domicile, and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the application.
- The last date for submission of the application is November 24, 2023.
- Incomplete applications received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview and TA/DA will not be admissible.
- Candidates are advised to bring original documents at the time of the interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
NFC Institute of Engineering & Technology Multan Jobs 2023
Address: Registrar, NFC Institute of Engineering & Technology P.O. Fertilizer Project, Khanewal Road, Multan.
- Pakistan Army |
- 100 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Dec 31, 2023
- Sui Southern Gas Company |
- 20 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Dec 18, 2023
- Pakistan Oilfields Limited |
- 2 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Dec 10, 2023
- Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Multan |
- 50 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Dec 30, 2023
- Fatima Jinnah Women University Rawalpindi |
- 1 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Dec 21, 2023