|Posted on:||10th Feb 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Feb 24, 2017|
|Organization:||NFC Institute of Engineering & Technology Multan|
Applications are being offered from NFC Institute of Engineering & Technology Multan Jobs 2017 Latest Add. NFC Institute of Engineering & Technology Multan Welfare Trust is looking to hire the well disciplined, caliber and well experienced applicants are required to fill the following posts which include (Lab Engineer (Chemical), Lab Assistant (Civil), Lab Assistant (Mechanical), Lab Assistant (Electrical), Lab Assistant (Chemical) & Lab Assistant (Computer Science) are the given vacancies which needs to be filled on contract basis. So, guys if you are interested to join this institute and meet the said criteria so be the first one to get rid of unemployment and avail these wonderful posts. Now, I will throw light on it's applying criteria and eligibility criteria.
NFC Institute of Engineering & Technology Multan is abbreviated as National Fertilizer Corporation Institutes is federally chartered degree awarding institutes which is lying in Punjab's district Multan and this university offers Undergraduate Programs in the field of Engineering & Technology. Being a federal Govt Institute it offers Govt jobs of faculty and Non-Faculty Staff.
For above posts the eligibility criteria seems to be really simple as B.E/BS.c is required in Chemical Engineering from HEC/PEC recognized university and for Sr No, 2 to Sr No, 5 the applicants should be having the FS.c/DAE in relevant subject and for last post ICS/BS.c with Computer Science is required along with relevant expertise are required to apply.
Attractive salary package of Rs.35,000/ and Rs.20,00/ per month will be given to the applicants.
For Current Govt Jobs: Click Here
NFC Institute of Engineering & Technology Multan Jobs 2017 Career Offer
- Lab Engineer (Chemical)
- Lab Assistant (Civil)
- Lab Assistant (Mechanical)
- Lab Assistant (Electrical)
- Lab Assistant (Chemical)
- Lab Assistant (Computer Science)
How To Apply for NFC Institute of Engineering & Technology Multan Jobs:
- Applications along with attested copies of educational certificate, diplomas, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the application.
- Last date for submission of application is 24th February 2017.
- Incomplete or applications received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview and TA/DA will not be admissible.
- Candidates are advised to bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
NFC Institute of Engineering & Technology Multan Jobs 2017
Address: Registrar, NFC Institute of Engineering & Technology P.O. Fertilizer Project, Khanewal Road, Multan.