Apply for Federal Government Jobs 2018 Punjab Sindh KPK Balochistan GB/FATA. A government of Pakistan Situation Vacant announcement is made by the officials in Daily Jang Newspaper according to which a public sector company based in Islamabad with regional offices located in Punjab, Sindh, KPK, Balochistan, Gilgit-Baltistan, FATA, AJK, requires the services of qualified, energetic and self-motivated candidates for the following positions from BPS-19 to BPS-09 such as (Director, Assistant Director (Quantity Surveyor), Assistant Director (Architect), Accounts Officer, Assistant Private Secretary, Stenotypist, Draftsman, LDC). Appointment of these positions will be done on a purely regular basis and after final selection, the selected individuals can be placed anywhere in Pakistan. All quotas including provincial, regional, women, minority, disabled as per Government rules are applicable. Candidates wanted to apply for these jobs are suggested to compare themselves with the criteria mentioned in the following image such as for Sr. No. 1 & 4 MBA/MPA/LLB/M.Com or equivalent qualification from a University recognized by the HEC is required to apply, for Sr. No. 2, 3, 5 Bachelors qualification is required, for Sr. No. 6 Intermediate pass having 80/40 wpm shorthand and typing speed respectively is required to apply, for Sr. No. 7 DAE is required and for Sr. No. 8 Matric pass candidates having a computer course certificate are eligible to apply. So, those who fulfill the criteria are suggested to apply as per the following instructions mentioned below.
For More JTS Jobs: Click Here
Federal Government Organization Jobs 2018 JTS Application Form Download Latest
Vacation Positions with Basic Pay Scales:
- Director (BPS-19)
- Assistant Director (Quantity Surveyor) (BPS-17)
- Assistant Director (Architect) (BPS-17)
- Accounts Officer (BPS-17)
- Assistant Private Secretary (BPS-16)
- Stenotypist (BPS-14)
- Draftsman (BPS-11)
- LDC (BPS-09)
How To Apply for Federal Government Jobs:
- Applicants should apply by downloading the form along with a deposit slip from the JTS Site www.jts.com.pk or from www.jobsalert.pk.
- Duly filled application form along with a paid deposit slip of Rs. 43/ as test fee and a copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs to the JTS Islamabad.
- The test can fee shall be paid in any branch of HBL, UBL and Bank Islami on the prescribed bank Challan.
- The last date for submission of application is December 23, 2017.
- Incomplete applications or received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- Roll Number Slip shall be separately dispatched directly to the candidate by JTS at least one week before the test.
- For more information about candidate list and test result, please visit our site JobsAlert. pk.
Public Sector Company Islamabad Jobs 2018
For Application Form: Click Here
Address: Job Testing Service (JTS), 01, 02 Mughal Market, Al Wadood Plaza, Near Haleem Ghar, I-8/1 Islamabad.