Tap this page for Energy & Power Department KPK Jobs 2020 Peshawar Latest Advertisement. Jobs in KPOGCL Energy & Power Department Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa are available and it invites applications from the KPK / FATA domiciled candidates Male / Female who are well educated and skilled for the vacant posts of Project Director (BPS-19) for PSDP Project Institute of Petroleum Technology located in District Karak.
The appointment of an above-mentioned position will be done on a pure contract basis and the duration of the contract is extendable on satisfactory performance. Candidates willing to apply should possess qualifications and skills as per the criteria mentioned in the following image such as BE / BSc / MSc in Petroleum, Chemical, Mechanical, Civil Engineering, or BS / MSc in Geology, Geophysics with 10 to 12 years experience and age of the candidate should be between 50 to 60 years.
Recently Pakhtunkhwa Energy Development Organization Jobs 2020 was announced for the highly qualified and experienced KPK domiciled individuals. Now, in the next heading for eligible candidates, we have provided complete how to apply procedure as per the instructions of Energy & Power Department KPK.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Energy & Power Department KPK Jobs 2020 August Advertisement Latest
Vacant Positions with Basic Pay Scales:
- Project Director (BPS-19)
How To Apply for Energy & Power Department KPK Jobs:
- Candidates should submit their detailed Resume / CV, applications along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs on the following address given below.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Government / Semi-Government employees may send their applications through proper channel.
- The last date for submission of application is August 20, 2020.
- Incomplete applications or received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Test/Interview will be held as per the schedule mentioned in the following image. and no TA/DA will be paid.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of the interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
Energy & Power Department KPK Jobs 2020
Address: KPOGCL Head Office, HR Department, 3rd Floor, Ali Towers, Opposite Custom House, University Road, Peshawar, Pakistan.