Get District and Session Court Quetta Jobs 2017 for Stenographer Latest at this page of our site. Jobs in District and Session Court Quetta are available and residents of Quetta District are holding valid Domicile are welcome to apply for the following posts of (Stenographer, Assistant Computer Operator, Data Entry Operator, Junior Clerk, Ahlmad, Care Taker, Driver, Process Server, Naib Qasid, Chowkidar, Sweeper). Appointment of the above-mentioned position will be on contract basis which is extendable on satisfactory performance of an individual. Candidates willing to apply should possess relevant qualification and experience as per the criteria mentioned in the following image such as candidates holding BA/BSc or equivalent qualification with 80 words per minute typing speed and 120 words per minute shorthand speed are eligible to apply for Sr. No. 1, for Sr. No. 2, 3 BCS/BS(CS) is required, for Sr. No. 4, 5, 6 Intermediate passes can apply and for all other posts Matric pass can apply. Candidates should have a complete grip on MS Office and age of candidates should be between 18 to 28 years. So, only eligible candidates meeting criteria should apply as per the following how to apply procedure given below.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
District and Session Court Quetta Jobs 2017 Latest Career Opportunities
- Stenographer (BPS-16)
- Assistant Computer Operator (BPS-14)
- Data Entry Operator (BPS-14)
- Junior Clerk (BPS-11)
- Ahlmad (BPS-11)
- Care Taker (BPS-09)
- Driver (BPS-04)
- Process Server (BPS-02)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
- Chowkidar (BPS-01)
- Sweeper (BPS-01)
How To Apply for District and Session Court Quetta Jobs:
- Applications along with attested copies of educational certificate, diplomas, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- The last date for submission of application is October 26, 2017.
- Incomplete application or received after due date will not be entertained.
- Candidates already working in Government Sector should apply through proper channel.
- Written test will be held on November 04, 2017.
- Qualified candidates from written test will have to appear for interview on November 11, 2017.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the selection procedure. For more Government Jobs keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk.
District and Session Court Quetta Jobs 2017
Address: District and Session Court Quetta.