Here on 11th July, 2016 we provide you District and Session Court Karachi West Jobs 2016 NTS Application Form Download. Jobs in District and Session Court Karachi West are available and it is looking for highly educated, very experienced, hardworking and well disciplined candidates for the following positions such as (Stenographer, Junior Clerk and Baillif). Appointment of these positions will be held on contract basis and duration of contract is extendable on satisfactory performance of individual. Candidates willing to apply should have valid Domicile of Karachi South and also have relevant qualification and other skills as per the criteria mentioned in the following image and according to the criteria for Sr. No. 1 to 2 Intermediate degree is required and for other positions Matric pass candidates can apply. So, if you possess relevant qualification and experience then you are welcome to apply as per the following how to apply procedure given below.
District and Session Court Karachi West Jobs 2016 NTS Application Form Download
- For Stenographer: Candidates willing to apply should possess Intermediate post with shorthand speed 80 words per minute, typing speed 40 words per minute and candidate also have valid certificate of shorthand and computer from any reputed institute.
- For Junior Clerk: Candidates willing to apply for this post should have Intermediate qualification with typing speed 40 words per minute and also have knowledge of computer usage.
- For Baillif: For this post only Matric pass candidates can apply.
How To Apply:
- Candidates may download application form and deposit slip from the official site of NTS which is www.nts.org.pk
- Duly filled application form along with original paid deposit slip of Rs. 500/- as test fee in favor of NTS and all other documents should reach the following address given below.
- Test fee shall be paid in any branch of HBL, UBL, MCB or ABL on prescribed bank challan.
- All applications should reach at NTS Headquarters, 1-E, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
- Last Date for submission of application is 30th July, 2016.
- Candidates already in Government / Autonomous Bodies / Semi-autonomous Bodies, should forward their applications through proper channel.
- Incomplete applications or received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Information about NTS Test Schedule and Roll Number will be dispatched at NTS official site.
- Only qualified candidates from written test will be allowed to appear for interview. For more quality jobs please stay in touch with us at JobsAlert.pk.
District and Session Court Karachi West Jobs 2016
Address: National Testing Service 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.[download id=”822″]