|Posted on:||26th Mar 2018|
|Last Date to Apply:||Apr 10, 2018|
|Education Required:||Graduation, Intermediate, Matric, Middle|
|Organization:||Office of the District & Sessions Judge East, Islamabad|
|Age Limit:||Location: Islamabad|
Apply for District and Session Court Islamabad Jobs 2018 West Application Form | ots.org.pk. Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals having valid domicile of any province of Pakistan for the following positions in the establishment of District and Sessions Judge-West, Islamabad such as (Stenographer/Assistant Private Secretary (16 Posts), Stenotypist (04 Posts), LDC/Assistant Record Keeper (19 Posts), Process Server (04 Posts), Naib Qasid (12 Posts), Chowkidar (03 Posts), Sweeper (05 Posts)). Session Court has set a separate quota for ICT, Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan, KPK, FATA, and eligible candidates under these quotas can apply on prescribed forms of OTS because Session Court Islamabad West has authorized this testing organization to collect applications and conduct entry test and provide a list of eligible candidates for interview. Now, those who are interested to apply are suggested to read the criteria mentioned in the following image and it is also available after this paragraph.
- For Stenographer/Assistant Private Secretary: Graduation degree from a recognized university having a minimum typing speed of 50 words per minute and 110 words per minute of shorthand speed. Those having computer knowledge will be preferred.
- For Stenotypist: Intermediate degree with minimum 80/40 words per minute speed in shorthand/typing respectively. Must be computer literate.
- For LDC/Assistant Record Keeper: Minimum Matric 2nd Division from recognized Board/Institute with 25 words per minute typing speed is required to apply.
- For Process Server: Minimum Matric (Arts / Science) pass candidates are eligible to apply.
- For Naib Qasid: At least Middle pass candidates can apply.
- For Chowkidar: Middle pass candidates can apply.
- For Sweeper: Literate having knowledge of the job are eligible to apply.
- Age: Candidate should be between 18 to 25 years of age for all posts.
For More OTS Jobs: Click Here
District and Session Court West Islamabad Jobs 2018 Latest Advertisement
Vacation Positions with Basic Pay Scales:
- Stenographer/Assistant Private Secretary (16 Posts) (BPS-16)
- Stenotypist (04 Posts) (BPS-14)
- LDC/Assistant Record Keeper (19 Posts) (BPS-09)
- Process Server (04 Posts) (BPS-04)
- Naib Qasid (12 Posts) (BPS-01)
- Chowkidar (03 Posts) (BPS-01)
- Sweeper (05 Posts) (BPS-01)
How To Apply for District and Session Court Islamabad Jobs:
- Applicants should apply by downloading the form along with a deposit slip from the OTS Site www.ots.org.pk or from www.jobsalert.pk.
- Duly filled application form along with a paid deposit slip of test fee and a copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs to the OTS Islamabad.
- The test can fee shall be paid in any branch of Bank Alfalah or HBL on the prescribed bank Challan.
- The last date for submission of application is April 10, 2018.
- Incomplete applications or received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- Roll Number Slip shall be separately dispatched directly to the candidate by OTS at least one week before the test.
- For more information about candidate list and test result, please visit our site JobsAlert. pk.
District and Session Court Islamabad Jobs 2018
For Application Form: Click Here
Address: OTS Office No. 01, Crescent Mall Commercial, Central Avenue Road, Phase-06, Bahria Town, Islamabad.