Get DHQ Teaching Hospital DG Khan Jobs 2020 Latest Advertisement on this page of our site. Health Department Punjab Teaching Hospital Dera Ghazi Khan offers the following vacant post such as (Clinical Psychologist (BPS-17)). The department reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of seats/posts. The appointment will be done on Adhoc Basis for a period of one year which is extendable on satisfactory performance of an individual.
Candidates wanted to apply for these positions should compare themselves with the criteria mentioned in the following image such as for vacant positions required qualification is from MS / MSc / BS in the relevant discipline as per the demand of vacant positions. Preference will be given in a case of relevant experience. The age of candidates should be between 23-35 years.
So, viewers if you fulfill the criteria then apply confidently as soon as possible because here you’ll be able to earn a handsome salary package as per the policy of Government of Punjab. So, only suitable candidates meeting criteria should apply as per the following how to apply the procedure given below.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
DHQ Hospital DG Khan Jobs 2020 Apply Online Latest
Vacant Positions Basic Pay Scale:
- Clinical Psychologist (BPS-17)
How To Apply for DHQ Teaching Hospital DG Khan Jobs:
- Candidates wanted to apply need to apply online at www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk.
- Only online applications will be entertained for the selection procedure.
- The last date for submission of application is June 26, 2020.
- Incomplete application or received after due date will not be entertained.
- Candidates already working in Government Sector should apply through proper channel.
- For every vacancy, the candidate has to apply separately.
- Interviews will be held as per the schedule mentioned in the following image.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the selection procedure. For more Government Jobs keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk.
DHQ Teaching Hospital DG Khan Jobs 2020
Apply Online: Click Here
Address: Medical Superintendent Teaching Hospital DG Khan.