Here on this page, we’ll provide you CPEC Pakistan Railway Jobs 2021 Islamabad Latest Advertisement. Jobs in Pakistan Railways for Highly Competitive Positions in PPS-10 Scale and due to this it is seeking suitably qualified and experienced professionals for the following positions given below.
Railway Jobs are such as (Contract Manager / Legal Specialist (PPS-10), Financial Analyst (PPS-10), Project Planning, Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist (PPS-10)) for China Pakistan Economic Corridor Support Project (CPECSP) in Islamabad. Appointments of above government jobs are on a contract basis initially for 3 years which is extendable on satisfactory performance of an individual and only those candidates having relevant qualifications, experience and skills are welcome to apply for the vacant positions.
Interested candidates willing to apply should be Masters / Bachelors / LLB / CMA / ACCA in the relevant discipline qualified from HEC recognized university having relevant field experience are eligible to apply and for the interested aspirants in the following how to apply procedure is given as per the rules of Pakistan Railways.
Pakistan Railway Jobs 2021 CPEC Islamabad Latest Vacancies
- Contract Manager / Legal Specialist (PPS-10)
- Financial Analyst (PPS-10)
- Project Planning, Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist (PPS-10)
How To Apply for Railway Jobs:
- Applications along with complete CV, attested copies of all documents, and passport size photograph should reach the following address given below.
- The last date for submission of the application is September 17, 2021.
- Incomplete and late applications in any respect will not be considered.
- The serving employees who fulfill the criteria of qualification and experience can also apply through proper channels.
- No Traveling Allowance / Dearness Allowance will be paid for an interview.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of the interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for further updates.
Pakistan Railway Jobs 2021
Address: Ministry of Railways, Room No. 104, D-Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad.