Get CMH Bahawalpur Jobs 2021 Combined Military Hospital Latest Advertisement from this page. Jobs in Pak Army CMH Combined Military Hospital Bahawalpur are available and it is looking for male and female candidates for the following positions such as (Estate Clerk (BPS-07), Tailor (BPS-04)).
Hospital has announced the above-mentioned positions on (Punjab, Open Merit Quota). As CMH Bahawalpur working under Pakistan Army and usually recruitments in Pakistan are on regular basis so, it can be assumed that these positions are also on a permanent basis.
Candidates willing to apply should possess qualifications and experience as per the criteria mentioned in the following image and according to the criteria candidates willing to apply for all positions Matric / Middle pass candidates are eligible to apply. So, only suitable candidates meeting criteria should apply as per the following how to apply procedure given below.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Combined Military Hospital CMH Bahawalpur Jobs 2020 Latest Advertisement
Vacant Positions with Basic Pay Scales:
- Estate Clerk (BPS-07)
- Tailor (BPS-04)
How To Apply for CMH Bahawalpur Jobs:
- Applications along with detailed CV, attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- Candidates should attach with the application a paid postal order of Rs. 500/- (Non-Refundable) in favor of Commanding Officer CMH Bahawalpur.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- The last date for submission of application is July 22, 2021.
- Incomplete applications or received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Candidates from Government / Semi Government Sector should apply through proper channel.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be given to the applicants appearing for test/interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk.
CMH Bahawalpur Jobs 2021
Address: CMH Bahawalpur.