Here at this page you’ll have BZU Jobs 2016 Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan Latest Advertisement. BZU Multan is looking to recruit following position for one of its research project named as “Identification and Manipulation of Genes in Rapeseed / Mustard for Resistance Against Alternaria Brassicicola” Funded by HEC Islamabad for which it invites applications from the well educated, very experienced, hardworking and well disciplined candidates for the following position such as (Research Associate (PHD Students). Appointment against this position will be held on contract basis initially for three years which is further extendable on satisfactory performance of individual. Candidates willing to apply should possess relevant qualification mention in the following image posted below such as candidate should be a M.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture in the field of Plant Breeding & Genetics. Candidates with interests in plant defense, molecular biology, will be given preference. So, those candidates who are highly qualified and looking to have job in any reputed university of Pakistan should apply as per the following how to apply procedure given below.
BZU Jobs 2016 Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan Latest Advertisement
- Research Associate (PhD Students)
How To Apply:
- Applications written plain paper along with detailed Resume / CV, attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs should reach the following address given below or at following email address.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the application.
- Last date for submission of application is 15th September, 2016.
- Incomplete application or received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid to any candidate for appearing in Interview.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visit our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
BZU Multan Latest Jobs 2016
Address: Office of Dr. Muhammad Kamran Qureshi, Principal Investigator, Department of Plant Breeding & Genetics, Faculty of Agriculture Sciences and Technology.