This page is about Board of Revenue KPK Jobs 2019 For Computer Operator Latest Advertisement. Applications are being offered from the Revenue Department Land Records KPK has recently advertised the vacant situation for which it is looking to hire the well disciplined, caliber and minimum educated applicants are required to apply for the following posts which are named as (Computer Operator (BPS-16)) are the current vacancies announced announced on Open Merit Basis, which needs to be filled by the applicants as soon as possible.
All the domicile holders of KPK are cordially welcome to apply. For KPK Board of Revenue Jobs, the applicants should hold Bachelors qualification in Computer Science/IT or equivalent from HEC recognized university with relevant experience is required to apply. Age limit should be 18-28 years. So, all those applicants who are well educated and are looking for such posts come and apply as soon as possible and grab this golden opportunity. Now, I will let you know about its further details below.
Board of Revenue KPK is the Government body which is regulated by the Government of KPK very efficiently and this board if having bundles of the functions to perform such as collection of taxes, and revenue, preparation of land record and all are concerned and under the control of this Board. As far as if we look towards the board so its the Govt authority and offers great career opportunities for the individuals of all types senior as well as junior level.
For More Govt Jobs: Click Here
Revenue Department KPK Jobs 2019 ETEA Application Form Online
- Computer Operator (BPS-16)
How to Apply for Board of Revenue KPK Jobs 2019:
- Interested applicants are required to apply the Application form from the given website as www.etea.edu.pk.
- Availability of online application form on www.etea.edu.pk on 05th November 2019.
- The applicants need to deposit the Test Fee of Rs. 500/ for a position in UBL Bank.
- Take a print of duly filled application form along with original deposit slip, computer token number and attested copies of all relevant documents, CNIC and Domicile should reach the following address given below.
- The last date for applying 29th November 2019.
- Test time and Date will be mentioned on the roll number slip.
- Applicants must keep a copy of a soft copy of their passport size photograph during filling the form online.
- The candidate shall write in bold and clear words the post being applied for on top right corner of the envelope.
- Incomplete or applications received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of the interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
Board of Revenue KPK Jobs 2019
For Application Form: Click Here
Address: ETEA Office, E8-22, Street-13, Phase-VII, Hayatabad Peshawar.