|Posted on:||5th Dec 2015|
|Last Date to Apply:||21 Sep 2015|
|Organization:||Benazir Income Support Programme|
Here at this page you’ll have BISP Jobs in Islamabad 2015 Benazir Income Support Programme. Jobs in BISP Benazir Income Support Programme are available and it is looking to recruit following staff for one of its project named National Individual Consultant’s Services and for this purpose it is seeking for highly educated, very experienced, hardworking and well disciplined candidates for the following positions such as (Project Manager, Procurement Specialist, Social Protection (Gender Policy & Research Specialist) and Financial Management Specialist). Appointment of above mentioned positions will be done on purely contract basis and duration of contract will be one year which is extendable on satisfactory performance. Candidates willing to apply should compare themselves with the eligibilities mentioned in the following image and according to the criteria candidates having higher qualification such as Masters or above are eligible to apply. So, only suitable candidates should apply as per the following how to apply procedure given below in the very next heading.
BISP Jobs in Islamabad 2015 Benazir Income Support Programme
How To Apply:
- Applicants may download application form from the official site of BISP.
- Application complete in all respect as per prescribed format should reach the following address given below.
- Last date for submission of application is 21st December, 2015.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Candidates already working in Government / Semi Government Sector should apply through proper channel.
- Only shortlisted applications will be called for interview and no TA/DA shall be admissible.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more Government Jobs.
BISP Jobs in Islamabad 2015
Address: BISP HQ Secretariat, F-Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad.