HEC Law GAT Test Online Registration 2021 Download Roll No Slip
|Address:||HEC, Sector H-8, Islamabad|
|Organization:||Higher Education Commission (HEC)|
Table of Contents
Looking for LAW GAT Test Online Registration along with LAW GAT Test Date with Roll No. Slip Download facility and Detail of Test Centers in Pakistan, then you are at right portal because in the following online registration is available for the eligible applicants looking for enrolment as an advocate with bar council.
The Supreme court of Pakistan authorized the Higher Education Commission HEC to conduct Law Graduate Assessment Test (Law-GAT) for the Pakistan Bar Council. Earlier the LAW GAT test was conducted by the National Test Services NTS for which NTS announces the LAW GAT schedule at its official website www.nts.org.pk. But on March 6, 2018, the Supreme Court of Pakistan change the test criteria and transfer the test conducting authorities from NTS to HEC.
Such individuals looking to join the legal profession for practising law as an Advocate, need to register for law graduate assessment test, if he/she qualifies the Assessment Test by HEC will be authorized to practice law as per Section 26 (cc) of Legal Practitioners and bar Council’s Act 1973 and rules of PBC.
Persons having a Bachelors degree in Law or equivalent from HEC/PBC recognized university are eligible to apply.
The Law GAT test comprises Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
The Law GAT test will be held on September 26, 2021. Eligible candidates will be notified for LAW GAT Test Date / Time / Venue via SMS / Email.
LAW GAT Test Centers:
Applicants may select any test centre give below to appear for Law GAT test.
How to Register for Law GAT Test:
- Interested individuals may visit http://etc.hec.gov.pk for online registration.
- If you face any difficulty in online registration then you can send an email at [email protected] or you can also visit the nearest HEC Center for guidance.
- For registration, the applicants need to first create their profile and after creating your profile you’ll be able to register for Law Admission Test.
- The last date for registration is September 13, 2021.
- Test fee of Rs. 3000/- need to be deposited in Account No. 0112790567403 in favour of Higher Education Commission in HBL Branch Code 0112.
- Applicants need to submit the original fee deposit slip at Members House, HEC, Sector H-8, Islamabad.
- Incumbents should mention the CNIC number at the backside of the deposit slip.
How to Download LAW GAT Test Roll Number Slip:
- Those applicants who register through HEC online registration process can download their Roll Number Slip by visiting http://etc.hec.gov.pk a week before the test date.
- Provide a valid CNIC number in the prescribed box to download Law GAT Roll No. Slip.