|Posted on:||30th Oct 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Nov 13, 2017|
|Education Required:||Graduation, Middle|
|Organization:||ASC School Nowshera|
This page is about ASC School Nowshera Jobs 2017 Pak Army Latest Vacancies. ASC School Nowshera Cantt invites applications from the Punjab and Sindh Domiciled candidates who are well educated, skilled and experienced for the following positions such as (Lab Assistant and Groom). Appointment of the above-mentioned position will be done on contract basis and duration of the contract is extendable on satisfactory performance of an individual. Candidates from above-mentioned provinces holding following eligibilities are welcome to apply such as they should hold at least BSc Chemistry from any recognized university and have at least 2 years experience in relevant field for Sr. No. 1 and for other post Middle pass candidates can apply. So, viewers if you fulfill the above-mentioned criteria then you are welcome to apply as per the following how to apply procedure and once you are selected then you’ll be able to earn handsome salary package as per the rules of ASC School Nowshera.
For More Pak Army Jobs: Click Here
Pakistan Army ASC School Nowshera Jobs 2017 Latest Advertisement
Vacant Situations with Basic Pay Scale:
- Lab Assistant (BPS-14)
- Groom (BPS-01)
How To Apply for ASC School Nowshera Jobs:
- Applications along with attested copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, domicile and recent photograph should reach ASC School Nowshera Cantt.
- Candidates have to attach with the application a pad draft order of Rs. 200/- in favor of Commandant ASC School.
- The last date for submission of application is November 13, 2017.
- Candidates already working in Government Sector should apply through proper channel.
- Incomplete applications or received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- Test/interview will be held on November 15, 2017.
ASC School Nowshera Jobs 2017
Address: ASC School Nowshera Cantt.