Here in the following, you will get Agriculture Department Punjab Jobs August 2018 For Male & Female in Lahore. Applications are invited from the well-known Govt of Punjab’s under working department named Agriculture Department Punjab intends to appoint the educated, caliber and well-disciplined applicants are required to apply for the Project based posts named as (Assistant Director (Technical)) are the posts which need to be filled for the ADP Development Project named as “Promotion of Gram Cultivation Through Life Saving Irrigation with Sprinkler System under Changing Climate” on contract basis/temporary basis which are non-transferable, job/post specific, non-pensionable and conferring no right of regularization and the appointment will be made for the period of 1 year which will be extended depends on the regularization of the project. The overall qualification which is required for the post includes BSc Agriculture Engineering 2nd Division from a recognized university and three years experience in the field of High-Efficiency Irrigation Systems. Age should be between 25 to 35 years. Attractive salary package will be given to the applicants. Now, I will tell you about it’s applying details in the next heading.
Agriculture Department Punjab is Governed Body is working under Punjab Government for the growth and development of Agriculture in all districts of Punjab and also looks after the growth, its prevention from pesticides and other side effects which affects the agriculture. Being a Govt body it offers Govt jobs of different levels.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Agriculture Department Govt of Punjab Jobs 2018 Latest
Vacant Positions with Basic Pay Scales:
- Assistant Director Technical (Technical) (BPS-18)
How to Apply for Agriculture Department Punjab Jobs:
- Applicants are required to apply on prescribed form available at www.JobsAlert.pk.
- Application Form along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- Candidates may also apply via online at www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk
- The last date for submission of application is August 16, 2018.
- Candidates must clearly mention the position applied for on the envelope.
- Incomplete or late received applications shall not be entertained.
- Candidates already working in Government sector should apply through proper channel.
- The original documents will be examined at the time of interview.
- Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site for more jobs.
Agriculture Department Punjab Jobs 2018
To Apply Online: Click Here
Address: Secretary Agriculture, Government of Punjab, Civil Secretariat, 2-Bank Road (Old P&D Building), Lahore.