|Posted on:||2nd May 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||May 15, 2017|
|Organization:||601 Regional Workshop|
Get the fresh job opportunity update from 601 Regional Workshop Quetta Jobs 2017 Technical Staff Required. Applications are being offered from 601 Regional Workshop Quetta is seeking to hire the energetic, well disciplined, caliber and adroit applicants are required to apply for multiple Technical Staff positions which are named as (Electromedical HSM, LDC, Gatekeeper, Tin & Cooper Smith HS-02, Fitter Vehicle Mechanic HS-02 Security Supervisor, Civil Driver, Armor Semi Skilled Grade-01, Black Smith Semi Skilled Grade-01, Carpenter Semi Skilled Grade-01, Fitter Bench Semi Skilled Grade-01, Tin & Cooper Smith Skilled, Fitter Vehicle Mechanic Semi Skilled Grade-01, Machinist Turner Semi Skilled Grade-01, Telecommunication Mechanic Semi Skilled, Optronics Technician Semi Skilled Grade-01, Gun Fitter Skilled, Electrician AFV Skilled, Welder Skilled, Fireman and Unskilled Manual) are the posts given to be filled. Qualification which is required is quite simple as F.A/FS.c, Matric and Primary pass applicants with relevant expertise in the relevant field are welcome to apply. For all the posts age limit should be 30 year's. Quota is reserved for KPK, Sindh (Urban & Rural), Punjab, Balochistan and one merit. So guys, let's head towards it's applying criteria below.
For Latest Pak Army Jobs: Click Here
Pakistan Army Jobs 2017 601 Regional Workshop Quetta Jobs 2017 Latest Add
- Electromedical HSM
- Lower Division Clerk
- Tin & Cooper Smith HS-02
- Fitter Vehicle Mechanic HS-02
- Security Supervisor
- Civil Driver
- Armor Semi Skilled Grade-01
- Black Smith Semi Skilled Grade-01
- Carpenter Semi Skilled Grade-01
- Fitter Bench Semi Skilled Grade-01
- Tin & Cooper Smith Skilled
- Fitter Vehicle Mechanic Semi Skilled Grade-01
- Machinist Turner Semi Skilled Grade-01
- Telecommunication Mechanic Semi Skilled
- Optronics Technician Semi Skilled Grade-01
- Gun Fitter Skilled
- Electrician AFV Skilled
- Welder Skilled
- Unskilled Manual
How to Apply for 601 Regional Workshop Quetta Jobs:
- Applicants are required to apply by sending the application along with copies of educational and experience certificates, CNIC, Domicile and recent passport size photograph should reach at the said address.
- Applicants have to attach the Pay Order of Rs.300/ in favor of Commandant, 601 Regional Workshop.
- Last date for applying is 15th May 2017.
- Applicants must mention the name of applied post on the top of envelope.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
- At the time of interview original documents should be brought.
601 Regional Workshop Quetta Jobs 2017
Address: Commandant, 601 Regional Workshop, EME Quetta.