601 Regional Workshop Quetta Jobs 2020 Technical Staff Required
PKR 15000, 30000
18 - 30 Years
Get the fresh job opportunity update from 601 Regional Workshop Quetta Jobs 2020 Technical Staff Required. Applications are being offered from 601 Regional Workshop Quetta is seeking to hire the energetic, well disciplined, caliber and adroit applicants are required to apply for multiple Technical Staff positions given below.
Jobs to apply are named as (UDC, Fitter vehicle Mechanic High Skilled Mistry (HSM), Fitter Vehicle Mechanical High Skilled Grade-II (HS-II), Security Supervisor, Dresser, Armor Skilled, Armor Semi Skilled Grade-I, Black Smith Skilled, Black Smith Semi Skilled Grade-II, Carpenter High Skilled Grade-II, Carpenter Semi Skilled Grade-I, Bench Fitter Skilled, Bench Fitter Skilled Grade-I, Bench Fitter Semi Skilled Grade-II, Fitter Vehicle Mechanic Semi Skilled Grade-I, Fitter Vehicle Mechanic Semi Skilled Grade-II, Painter Semi Skilled Grade-II, Turner Semi Skilled Grade-I, Electrician AFV Skilled, Welder High Skilled Grade-II) are the posts given to be filled.
The qualification which is required is quite simple as F.A/FS.c, Matric and Primary pass applicants with relevant expertise in the relevant field are welcome to apply. For all the posts age limit should be 30 years. A quota is reserved for Sindh (Urban & Rural), Punjab, Balochistan and one merit. So guys, let’s head towards it’s applying criteria below.
For Latest Pak Army Jobs: Click Here
Pakistan Army Jobs 2020 601 Regional Workshop Quetta Jobs Latest Advertisement
- Fitter vehicle Mechanic High Skilled Mistry (HSM)
- Fitter Vehicle Mechanical High Skilled Grade-II (HS-II)
- Security Supervisor
- Armor Skilled
- Armor Semi Skilled Grade-I
- Black Smith Skilled
- Black Smith Semi Skilled Grade-II
- Carpenter High Skilled Grade-II
- Carpenter Semi Skilled Grade-I
- Bench Fitter Skilled
- Bench Fitter Skilled Grade-I
- Bench Fitter Semi Skilled Grade-II
- Fitter Vehicle Mechanic Semi Skilled Grade-I
- Fitter Vehicle Mechanic Semi Skilled Grade-II
- Painter Semi Skilled Grade-II
- Turner Semi Skilled Grade-I
- Electrician AFV Skilled
- Welder High Skilled Grade-II
How to Apply for 601 Regional Workshop Quetta Jobs:
- Applicants are required to apply by sending the application along with copies of educational and experience certificates, CNIC, Domicile and recent passport size photograph should reach at the said address.
- The last date for applying is August 24, 2020.
- Applicants must mention the name of the applied post on the top of the envelope.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
- At the time the of interview, original documents should be brought.
601 Regional Workshop Quetta Jobs 2020
Address: Commandant, 601 Regional Workshop, EME Quetta.
- Population Welfare Department |
- 3 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Feb 04, 2022
- POL Depot ASC |
- 8 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Feb 05, 2022
- Lady Reading Hospital |
- 1 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Feb 02, 2022
- Rawalpindi Cantonment Board |
- 10 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Jan 27, 2022
- Pakistan Army |
- 1 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Jan 31, 2022