|Last Date to Apply:||Mar 08, 2017|
|Organization:||Forestry Environment & Wildlife Department|
Applications are being invited from Forestry Environment & Wildlife Department 2017 Peshawar NTS Form. Guys, this time I am there to offer a brilliant job opportunity which is offered there from Forestry Environment & Wildlife Department KPK is looking to hire the eligible, educated experienced, hardworking and well disciplined candidates for the pots which include (Junior Auditor) is the posts which needs to be filled by the applicants, Domicile holders of KPK/FATA are welcome to apply. Appointment of above mentioned position will be done on merit basis but the applicants will be hired temporary against this post. Attractive pay package will be given to the applicants as per scale of the post. Now, I will let you know about it’s further details below.
Forestry Environment & Wildlife Department KPK is the Govt body which is working under the Govt of KPK is held responsible for the Forest department and wildlife management, it’s growth and all the issues which are related with the department. Being a Govt department it offers Govt jobs of different educational levels.
For above post the applicants should be having the Matric with 2nd Division with English Typing speed of 30 wpm is required.
Age limit should be 18-28 year’s is required for all of these posts.
For More NTS Jobs: Click Here
Forestry Environment & Wildlife Department Jobs 2017 nts.org.pk
- Junior Auditor
How To Apply for Forestry Environment & Wildlife Department Peshawar Jobs:
- Interested and willing applicants are required to apply by downloading the application form from the NTS Site or from the given link along with deposit slip as well.
- Applicants have to pay the Test Fee of Rs.450/ in online branches of HBL, Meezan, MCB & ABL Bank.
- Duly filled application form with paid deposit slip should reach at the said address.
- Last date for submission of application is 8th March 2017.
- Applicants should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Applications received incomplete or after last date will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview and no TA/DA will be paid for interview.
- Candidates are suggested that they should bring original documents at the time of interview.
- Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for further updates and all sectors jobs every day.
Forestry Environment & Wildlife Department Jobs 2017
Address: NTS Headquarters, 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
Download Application Form: Click Here