|Last Date to Apply:||Jan 16, 2017|
|Organization:||Civil Aviation Authority|
|Education Required:||B.E/BS.c/BS, Graduation|
Today at this job page you will be having the latest job offer from CAA Pakistan Flight Inspector Jobs Jan 2017 Online Apply Last Date. Applications are being offered from the Civil Aviation Authority Pakistan is the Govt body which is in search of well disciplined, caliber and capable applicants are required to apply for the following posts which includes (Project Director AIIAP Extension Project and Flight Inspector Pilot) are the posts which needs to be filled by the applicants on contract basis for the period of two years which are renewable further. Selection will be made on purely merit basis. S,o if you are truly in probe of such posts and you are looking for such jobs so stay tuned with this job page for such posts and Now, i will tell you further about this authority and more and more details below.
CAA is the abbreviated as Civil Aviation Authority is the Government of Pakistan’s regulatory authority which is under the authority of Govt of Pakistan and regulates all the issues of civil aviation of Pakistan and which ever looks after all the safeties of the flights and all the civilian airports are owned by the CAA and its is also responsible for their operation. Masters and Graduation level vacancies have been advertised here.
For Sr No,1 the applicants should be having the B.E, BS.C/BS in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering from HEC recognized university with Pakistan Engineering Council Registration is required and for the n2d post the applicants should be having the Graduation with valid Pakistan ATPL with current typing rate on the Commercial/Military Transport types registered in Pakistan with severla years expertise and skills are required to apply for such posts.
Age limit should be 57 years for 1st post ad for the 2nd post 63 years is required including all age relaxation.
For Sr No, 1 the applicants should be given attractive salary of Rs. 280, 139. (negotiable) and for 2nd post the salary would be 675,000/ per month (negotiable) will be given.
For Current CAA Jobs: Click Here
Civil Aviation Authority Jobs 2017 Career Opportunities
- Project Director AIIAP Extension Project
- Flight Inspector Pilot
How to Apply for CAA Jobs:
- Interested candidates should submit their application via online at the official site of CAA Pakistan or through web link given below.
- Fill carefully online application form and take print of it and submit it along with attested copies of educational certificate, diplomas, CNIC, Domiciled, PEC Registration Certificate, ATPL License and recent photograph on the following address given below.
- Last date for submission of application is 15th January 2017.
- Applicants interested to apply for both of the posts must apply for each post separate.
- Test / Interviews will be held in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar and Quetta for which separate notices will be issued.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
CAA Pakistan Flight Inspector Jobs Jan 2017
Address: Additional Director HR (TM) Headquarters Civil Aviation Authority, Terminal -1 Jinnah International Airport, Karachi.
To Apply Online: Click Here