Hajj 2024 Application Form Pakistan Packages, Policy, Dues & Dates
Table of Contents
Get detailed information about Hajj 2024 Application Form Pakistan Packages, Policy, Dues & Dates from this page. As we all are known about the Hajj which is obligatory on all the Muslim who can afford to perform it. This obligation is once obligatory in life on each and every Muslim. So I am going to tell you about the application form and 2024’s hajj policy.
Ministry of religious affairs announced the Hajj policy and Hajj quota of 179,210 pilgrims were allocated to Pakistan in 2024 by the Ministry of Hajj, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) with the ratio of one thousand pilgrims per one million Muslim inhabitants, in this 179,210 there will be 119,473 people are going to perform Hajj under Government quota and 59,737 people are going to perform Hajj 2024 privately. It is expected that the quota may be enhanced due to the increased population of Pakistan as per preliminary results of Census 2017.
Applications for Hajj 2024 under Government Hajj Scheme will be invited through Banks and selection of Hujjaj will be made through “Computerized Open Balloting” to be conducted by a third party and a list of fortunate people will be listed via lucky draw. People who are willing to perform hajj this year must have an International Machine Readable Pakistani Passport valid up to February 20, 2024, and a valid CNIC. Now application form submission should be on time and the procedure for getting the application form is given below.
Hajj Application Form 2024 Pakistan Packages, Policy, Dues & Dates | hajjinfo.org
Following banks are authorized from which one can receive the application form and the names of these banks are given below:
Bank Names List:
- Habib Bank Ltd
- United Bank Ltd
- National bank of Pakistan
- Zarai Taraqiati Bank Ltd
- Muslim commercial bank Ltd
- First women bank
- Bank of Punjab
- Allied bank
- Faysal bank
- Habib metropolitan bank
- Bank AL-Falah
- Sindh bank
- And JS bank Ltd
These banks are providing the application form to the pilgrims.
Instruction for form filling includes:
- Applicants must fill out and submit the form on the due date will be accepted.
- Applicant must write their machine-readable previous passport number or new receipt which is given for new passport on the application form.
- Applicant during form filling selects the blue, green, or white category any one of them.
- It is necessary that one must perform Hajj in a group if no one wants to individually do it so it’s also allowed if group hajj is going to perform so group leader information is mandatory and individually one separate form is submitted in the bank.
- If a person is medically unfit is not able to perform Hajj.
- Those women who don’t have a legal relationship with a man are not allowed to perform Hajj.
- Women are supposed to wear Hijab over there and men should wrap themselves with EHRAM.
- All applicants are directed to submit their health certificate in order to clarify their health status and further for the medical facilities will be provided by the kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Click Here for Hajj Policy & Plan 2024
Dues of Government Hajj Scheme:
(Karachi, Quetta & Sukkur)
|Total Hajj Package||PKR 1,075,000/-||PKR 1,065,000/-|
- Those persons who have performed Hajj during the last five years are not eligible to apply for Hajj in 2024 except they are Mahram or going to perform hajj Badal.
- Applicant must possess a machine-readable valid passport.
- Must have a NADRA CNIC card.
- A medical certificate is issued by any recognized hospital.
- Persons with the type of the infectious disease are not eligible to apply.
- Fresh new passport size photographs of 4 to 3 cm size in the light blue background.
- Women applicants must be 45 years of age.
Important Ramadan and Hajj Time Table 2024:
|Event||Hijri Date||English Date|
|Aashoraa day||10th Muharram 1439||29 September 2017|
|First day of fasting month||1st Ramadan 1439||15 May 2024|
|Lailat-Ul-Qadr||20th Ramadan 1439 – 29th Ramadan 1439||5 June 2024 – 14 June 2024|
|Eid-ul-fitar||1st Shawwal 1439||15 June 2024|
|Hajj days||8th Thul-Hijjah 1439 – 13th Thul-Hijjah 1439||
19 August 2024 – 24 August 2024
|Arafa day||9th Thul – Hijjah 1439||20 August 2024|
|Eid-ul-adha||10th Thul – Hijjah 1439||22 August 2024|
So this is the whole procedure of applying for Hajj and all the details one can read first well and after that apply for the hajj.