Let’s discuss here Join Pak Army 2016 as Regular Commission Through 28th Technical Cadet Course. Regular Commission in Pakistan Army Through 28th Technical Cadet Course (September 2016 Entry) is available and it is invites eligible Pakistani Nationals to step forward and apply confidently against this newly announced course. It is golden opportunity to become of Pakistan Army because this time it welcomes the candidates who are just FSc (Pre Engineering) and desires to serve the nation by joining Pakistan Army. Only male candidates from all over Pakistan who are unmarried and possess valid CNIC and Domicile of any province of Pakistan are welcome to apply but before they apply they are suggested to fulfill the following eligibility criteria which are mentioned in the following heading. So, viewers take advantage from this opportunity and apply as soon as possible because such type of opportunities are very rare and it is the only job opportunity by of which you can easily achieve your goal of life.
Join Pak Army 2016 as Regular Commission Through 28th Technical Cadet Course
- Age: Candidates willing to apply should have age between 17 to 21 years as on 01st September 2016.
- Gender: Only male candidates are eligible to apply.
- Marital Status: Unmarried candidates are eligible to apply.
- Nationality: Only Pakistani Nationals can apply and if anyone has dual nationality then he has to surrender nationalities of other countries other than Pakistani.
- Minimum Height: Candidates should have minimum 5’-4” (I62.5 cm) height.
- Weight: As per Body Mass Index (BMI).
- Education: Candidates should have qualified FSc (Pre Engineering) – Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry / Computer Studies / Computer Sciences with minimum 65% marks or ‘O’ level passed in five subjects and ‘A’ level passed in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry / Computer Studies / Computer Sciences in A-C.
How To Apply:
- Candidates can register themselves on website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk.
- Those candidates who don’t have access to internet they can register by appearing at Army Selection and Recruitment Centres (AS&RCs)
- Candidates should all original documents at the time of registration.
- Registration is open from 22nd February to 22nd March, 2016.
- After Registration Procedure candidates have to appear for Preliminary Test from 28th March to 19th April, 2016.
- After Preliminary Test qualified candidates will appear for Physical Tests.
- Candidates have to follow the complete Recruitment Procedure mentioned at the official site of Pakistan Army.
- No TA/DA will be paid to any candidate for appearing in whole selection procedure. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
Join Pak Army 2016 Online Registration
Address: Nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centres (AS&RCs).
For Online Registration: Click Here