Jobs for Librarian required at Rawalpindi Cantonment Board. A seasoned Librarian (BS-17) is required to man the Cantonment Public Library located in the office premises of Rawalpindi Cantonment Board managed by Lansdowne Trust, Rawalpindi Cantt:
Qualification and other terms are as under:
Qualification: BLIS / MLIS
Age Limit: 25 years, Relaxable upto 30 years in case of Higher Qualification
- The service shall be governed by the rules and regulations made by teh Lansdowne Trust (Public) Library, Rawalpindi, from to time.
- THe appointee shall be paid all the privileges of BPS-17 inclusive of the allowances (i.e. House Rent, Medical/Adhoc Allowances etc).
- The appointee shall be entitled to draw Annual Increments (equivalent to the Basic Pay Scale of BS-17).
- The Performance will be closely monitored/ evaluated for a period of two years, In case of un-satisfactory performance, the service shall be terminated accordingly on one month’s notice, in case of satisfactory performance, the same may be regularized.
- The eligible candidates may apply (alongwith attested copies of testmonials and photographs) within fifteen days of the publication of the advertisement which reach this office within 15 days accordingly.
- There shall be proper selection precess including written tests/interview etc, under proper intimation. No TA / DA shall be admissible for the purpose.
- For other allied information please contact on telephone number 051-9274401-6.
[alert style=”white”]Last Date: 27th April 2013
Jobs for Librarian Needed in Rawalpindi Cantonment Board