|Last Date to Apply:||Sep 05, 2016|
|Organization:||Youth for Peace Initiative Program|
|Education Required:||Master's, Bachelor's|
Today at this page you will get the latest job offer from Youth for Peace Initiative Project Punjab Jobs Sep 2016 Apply Online Last Date. The applications are invited from the hard working, talented, caliber and well disciplined applicants are invited from the Youth for Peace Initiative Project which is having the Gender Equality and diversity is seeking for the services of such diligent applicants to apply and fill the following posts which includes Senior Project Manager, Senior Monitoring & Reporting Officer, University Coordinator, Communication Officer, Admin & HR Officer and Accounts Officer are required to apply and fill these wonderful posts. The positions are listed and vacant in the South Punjab to apply. For all of these posts the applicants should be having the Masters and Bachelors degree with 5 to 8 years expertise are required to apply for these wonderful jobs. The applicants must be having the Higher Education Sector related program will be given the preference. On the other hand the applicants should be Consultancy Assignment are also offered in the two programs which includes Consultant for Development/ Review of Training Manual with 7 years of training manual along with experience of peace building, social harmony and tolerance is needed whereas for the next assignment the trainer have to train the youth in the above programs with 5 years expertise are required in the relevant field. The first assignment is overall for the Pakistan and second one is lying in South Punjab. Now, let’s have look on its applying criteria below.
Youth for Peace Initiative Project Punjab Jobs Sep 2016 Apply Online Last Date
- Senior Project Manager
- Senior Monitoring & Reporting Officer
- University Coordinator
- Communication Officer
- Admin & HR Officer
- Accounts Officer
Names of Consultant Assignments:
- Consultant for Development/ Review of Training Manual
How to Apply:
- All those willing applicants who possess the domicile of Punjab are willing to join these posts are required to apply by sending the CV on email@example.com for the preferred consultancy assignments or for the desired post.
- Last date for applying is 5th September 2016.
- The applicants are required to mention the name of the applied post on the subject line of the email.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
- At the time of interview original documents should be brought.
- Late received CV and those of incomplete one will stand rejected.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for the interview.
- So, keep in touch with this page for to have more and more jobs with accurate details and stay connected always to get career offer daily.
Youth for Peace Initiative Project Punjab Jobs 2016
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org