|Last Date to Apply:||Apr 23, 2017|
|Organization:||Young Parliamentary Associates Programme|
|Education Required:||Master's, MBA/MS|
For all the youngsters here a golden opportunity is offered from Young Parliamentary Associates (YPA) Programme 2017-2018 NTS Test. This program is abbreviated as YPA fully known as Young Parliamentary Associates Program is actually initiated by the European Union and the major purpose of this initiating is to recruit and train the young professionals from the various academic background and to support the legislature in the Pakistan. As, the program is supporting the legislature and democratic institutions on provincial legislative level so they have started a Project named “SUBAI” which is having the motive to advance the functions of Provincial Assemblies through effective legislation, strong policy and budget oversight and enhanced representation.Under this Project total of 100 Young Parliamentary Associates (YPAs) will be placed in all 6 provincial and legislative Assemblies over a span of 3 years. So, these all the details regarding the program now I will let you know about its further details below.
Young Parliamentary Associates (YPA) Programme 2017-2018 Online Registration
Time Period of Recruitment:
Associates will be recruited for a period of 15 months and will have to serve least 12 months of their associateship.
Date of Commencement:
Candidates selected for the YPA Program will commence their associate ship in June 2017.
- Candidates must possess Master’s Degree / 16 years of education from an institution recognized by HEC with a minimum GPA score of 3 out of 4, or 3.75 out of 5 or 75% aggregate or Govt.
- All those candidates who have completed MBA / MS (Finance) and Computer Engineering must have minimum GPA Score 3.5 out of 4 are eligible to apply.
- Those candidates who have completed a degree in Law, Political Science, International Relations, Defense & Strategic Studies, Sociology, History, English, Economics, Development Studies, Public Administration, Computer Engineering; MBA /MS (Finance) are liable to apply.
- Candidates must possess the excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Urdu with the best demonstration research skills are needed as well.
- Applicants should be having the IT knowledge to carry out the research work and command on MS Word is required to apply.
Age limit should be 30 years.
How To Apply for Young Parliamentary Associates (YPA) Programme:
- Candidates who meet the said criteria are required to apply from the TS Site or from the given link below.
- Last Date for submission of Application is 23rd April 2017.
- The test will be held on 7th May 2017 on Sunday.
- Practicing Law Graduates and Health professionals are highly encouraged to apply.
- Applicants who are living in remote areas and have a low-income group are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Application received incomplete or after the last date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in Test / Interview.
Young Parliamentary Associates (YPA) Programme 2017-2018
To Apply Online: Click Here