|Last Date to Apply:||Mar 30, 2017|
|Organization:||Water & Power Development Authority|
This page is about WAPDA Jobs 2017 Application Form Download Online at this page. Retired Army Personals need to focus here because Pakistan Water and Power Development Authority has announced latest jobs according to which it invites applications from the retired officers from Infantry, Armed Corps, Artillery and SSG for the security staff for different WAPDA offices located in different cities of Pakistan. Selected security guards will have to perform their duty at anywhere in Pakistan. Recruitment will be done on a contract basis which is extendable on satisfactory performance of individual. Candidates willing to apply should be retired Soldier/Lance Naik from Armed Forces and also hold Matriculation qualification and age should be maximum 43 years. It is golden opportunity for those candidates who are retired from their Army job and now looking for to have new job to run their life cycle. So, now in the following we’ll discuss about how to apply procedure in the very next heading.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
WAPDA Jobs in Pakistan 2017 for Security Guard BPS-16
- Security Guard BPS-06
How To Apply for WAPDA Jobs:
- Applications along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, Army Discharge Book, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- All applications should reach through registered post/TCS.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- The last date for submission of application is March 03, 2017.
- Only eligible candidates will be contacted for interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid to any candidate for appearing in recruitment procedure.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. For more Government Jobs please visit our site JobsAlert.pk.
WAPDA Jobs 2017
Address: G-67, Wapda House, Lahore.