|Last Date to Apply:||Jan 06, 2017|
|Organization:||United States Agency for International Development|
Here in the following you will be having the most brilliant job offer from USAID Karachi Jobs 2017 Latest Advertisement Online Form Download. For all those applicants who are looking and seeking the employment opportunities in United States Agency for International Development so step in here because USAID is inviting the professional, caliber, self determined and well disciplined applicants are required for the post of (USAID Project Management Specialist (Karachi Office) is the post which needs to be filled by the applicants before due date. Being a Govt organization the attractive salary package will be given to the applicants with best atmosphere will be provided to the applicants. Now, have a look on its further details.
USAID which is abbreviated as United States Agency for International Development is the Govt body which is working for the Pakistan by developing the number of the development projects which is working for the welfare of human beings and is providing the aid to needy peoples and is is trying to improve the situations of poverty and disasters. This organization offers number of the degree level educational vacancies for Masters and Graduation level.
Masters degree in Social Sciences with huge expertise are required to apply for the above post.
Applicants should possess the full command over Urdu and English Languages written as well as spoken along with Sindh language (Level-04) is required.
USAID Karachi Jobs 2017 Current Openings
For More USAID Jobs: Click Here
- USAID Project Management Specialist (Karachi Office)
How To Apply for USAID Jobs:
- Applicants are required to download the form from official site of USEmbassy which is http://islamabad.usembassy.gov/embassy-consulates/jobs of DS-174 or from the given link below.
- Duly filled application form should be submitted via email on the following address given below in PDF or Word Format.
- Candidates are suggested to mention clearly the position applied for in the subject line of email.
- Last date for submission of application is 6th January 2017.
- Applications received after the closing date and incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for their interview.
USAID Karachi Jobs 2017
Email Address: FNSIslamabad@usaid.gov
Download Application Form: Click Here
For Detailed Eligibility Criteria: Click Here