|Last Date to Apply:||Jan 04, 2017|
|Organization:||United States Agency for International Development|
Here at this page you will be having the charming job opportunity from USAID Islamabad Jobs 2017 For Project Management Specialist Online Form. Applications are being offered from the United States Agency for International Development is the Government Organization which is serving since many time in our country to make the future of Pakistan by developing more and more beneficial projects here is currently in probe of hiring the highly educated, very experienced, hardworking and well disciplined candidates for the post of (USAID Project Management Specialist) (Islamabad Office) is the vacancy which requires to be filled by the diligent and willing applicants if they are searching for the exact vacancy. Attractive salary package will be admissible to the applicants with growth opportunities and suitable atmosphere to work. Now, let’s remove the curtain from from eligibility criteria and rest of the details below.
One of the well known organization named USAID which is fully known as United States Agency for International Development is the developmental agency which the Govt as well Federal Govt recognized entity in Pakistan is working to provide the civilian foreign help/aid, to overcome the poverty, disasters and for this its is indulged in creating the strong democratic societies in which the peoples can live and understand the rights in an impeccable manner. Always within week number of the vacancies have been announced from this and of all senior level posts.
For the above post the applicants should bears the Master’s degree in Public Health or in relevant subject with 7 years experience in n health development or in management level in govt sector, NGO’S & Private sectors.
Applicants should possess the full command over Urdu and English Languages written as well as spoken which will be tested at the time of recruitment.
United States Agency for International Development Islamabad Office Jobs 2017
For More USAID Jobs: Click Here
- USAID Project Management Specialist (Islamabad Office)
How To Apply USAID Jobs:
- Applicants are required to download the form from official site of USEmbassy which is http://islamabad.usembassy.gov/embassy-consulates/jobs of DS-174 or from the given link below.
- Duly filled application form should be submitted via email on the following address given below in PDF or Word Format.
- Candidates are suggested to mention clearly the position applied for in the subject line of email.
- Last date for submission of application is 4th January 2017.
- Applications received after the closing date and incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for their interview.
USAID Islamabad Jobs 2017
Email Address: FNSIslamabad@usaid.gov
Download Application Form: Click Here
For Detailed Eligibility Criteria: Click Here