|Last Date to Apply:||Jan 20, 2017|
|Organization:||Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority|
|Education Required:||CA/ACMA, MBA|
Today at this leading page a good career opportunity is going to be flipped from TEVTA Punjab Jobs 2017 For General Manager Online Form Download. One of the well known department and we can authority TEVTA namely Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority is currently seeking and looking to hire the eligible, caliber, dynamic, professional and high profiled applicants are required to apply for the following positions which includes (General Manager (Finance), Deputy General Manager (Operations) and Manager (Internal Audit) ) are the current vacancies which needs to be filled by the applicants as soon as possible. Now, I will let you known about the further details regarding the posts and applying criteria below.
TEVTA Punjab which is abbreviated as “Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority” is the Government of Punjab’s under working authority which is responsible to promote the educational and vocation training in institute of Punjab by enunciating number of the projects and number of the career opportunities will be given to the applicants of all levels.
For Sr No, 1 the applicants should be having the CA, For 2nd post MBA and for third post the applicants possess the qualification of ACMA/Chartered Account from HEC recognized with bundles of expertise working in Govt and Semi Govt organizations is required.
Age limit should be 55 years.
Handsome salary package will be given to the applicants with number of the allowances with maintained car and liters of petrol will be given to the applicants.
For More TEVTA Jobs: Click Here
TEVTA Jobs 2017 Govt of Punjab
- General Manager (Finance)
- Deputy General Manager (Operations)
- Manager (Internal Audit)
How to Apply for TEVTA Punjab Jobs:
- The application on the prescribed form are available at the website namely at www. tevta.gop.pk or from the given link below.
- The candidates are required to submit the application form along with C.V all copies of educational certificates, CNIC and 3 recent photographs should be sent on the due date.
- Last date for submission of application is 20th January 2017.
- Incomplete and late received application will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- The authority reserves the right to accept, reject and can increase or decrease the number of the vacant situations.
- Females are encouraged to apply.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants.
TEVTA Punjab Jobs 2017
Address: Human Resource Wing, Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority, 96-H, Gulberg-02 Near, Siddique Trade Centre, Lahore.
Download Application Form: Click Here