|Last Date to Apply:||Apr 16, 2017|
|Organization:||Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority|
|Education Required:||DAE, Matric, Middle|
Today at this page a good career opportunity is there from TEVTA Punjab Jobs 2017 Online Form Download Latest tevta.gop.pk. One of the well known department named TEVTA, Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority is currently seeking and looking to hire the eligible, caliber, dynamic, professional and high profiled applicants are required to apply for the following positions which include (Instructor (Professional Cooking), Shop Attendant (Professional Cooking), Instructor (Beautician) and Shop Attendant (Beautician)) are the current vacancies which needs to be filled by the applicants as soon as possible with overall qualification of DAE, Matric, Middle from well recognized institutes and relevant field touch expertise are needed to hold these jobs hastily. Attractive salary package along with allowance will be given to applicants. Now, I will let you known about the further details regarding the posts and applying criteria below.
TEVTA Punjab which is abbreviated as “Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority” is the Government of Punjab’s under working authority which is responsible to promote the educational and vocation training in institute of Punjab by enunciating number of the projects and number of the career opportunities will be given to the applicants at the time of need from this department. Being a Govt entity it offers Govt jobs of all levels.
For More TEVTA Jobs: Click Here
TEVTA Jobs 2017 Govt of Punjab
- Instructor (Professional Cooking)
- Shop Attendant (Professional Cooking)
- Instructor (Beautician)
- Shop Attendant (Beautician)
How to Apply for TEVTA Punjab Jobs:
- The application on the prescribed form is available at the website namely at www. tevta.gop.pk or from the given link below.
- The candidates are required to submit the application form along with C.V all copies of educational certificates, CNIC and recent photograph should be sent on the due date.
- The last date for submission of application is April 16, 2017.
- Incomplete and late received application will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- The authority reserves the right to accept, reject and can increase or decrease the number of the vacant situations.
- Females are encouraged to apply.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants.
TEVTA Punjab Jobs 2017
Address: Human Resource Wing, Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority, 96-H, Gulberg-02 Near, Siddique Trade Centre, Lahore.
Download Application Form: Click Here