|Last Date to Apply:||Mar 30, 2017|
|Organization:||Social Welfare and Bait-Ul-Maal Punjab|
|Education Required:||Graduation, B.Com, Intermediate, Matric, Middle|
For the Punjab Domiciled candidates, we provided here Social Welfare and Bait-Ul-Maal Punjab Jobs 2017 Apply & Eligibility Criteria. Jobs in Punjab Bait-ul-Maal Council Headquarter Lahore are available and it is looking to recruit following positions for its project named as “Establishment of Qasr-e-Behbood at Faisalabad for which it invites applications from the educated, skilled and experienced candidates for the following positions such as (Assistant/Accountant, Warden, Marketing Organizer, Junior Clerk, Driver, Naib Qasid, Chowkidar, Sweeper/Sweepress and Mali). The appointment will be done on a pure contract basis as per the recruitment policy 2004 of Government of Punjab and it can be extendable or can be permanent on satisfactory performance of an individual. Candidates willing to apply should compare themselves with the eligibilities mentioned in the following image such as candidates should be between Graduation to Matric qualification with experience in the relevant field. So, only suitable candidates are advised to step forward and apply confidently for the vacant job as per the following how to apply procedure given below.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Punjab Bait-Ul-Maal Council Jobs 2017 Latest Advertisement
Vacant Positions with Basic Scales:
- Assistant/Accountant (BS-14)
- Warden (BS-11)
- Marketing Organizer (BS-11)
- Junior Clerk (BS-11)
- Driver (BS-04)
- Naib Qasid (BS-01)
- Chowkidar (BS-01)
- Sweeper/Sweepress (BS-01)
- Mali (BS-01)
How To Apply for Punjab Bait-ul-Maal Council Jobs:
- Interested candidates may send their hand written Applications along with all relevant documents to Deputy Administrator Punjab Bait-ul-Maal Council 41 Empress Road, Lahore.
- The last date for submission of application is March 30, 2017.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the application.
- Candidates already working in Government Sector should apply through proper channel.
- Interviews will be held as per the schedule mentioned in the following image separately for every position.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in an interview.
- Candidates are advised to bring all original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
Social Welfare and Bait-Ul-Maal Punjab Jobs 2017
Address: Deputy Administrator Punjab Bait-ul-Maal Council 41 Empress Road, Lahore.