|Last Date to Apply:||Jan 27, 2017|
|Organization:||Sindh Bureau of Statistics, Planning & Development Department|
|Education Required:||Masters, Graduation, Relevant Diploma, Intermediate|
Here at this job you will be having the latest career update from Sindh Bureau of Statistics Planning & Development Department PTS Jobs 2017 Latest. The applications are being invited from the Sindh Bureau of Statistics Planning & Development Department intends to hire the applicants under ADP Scheme 1722 for “Establishment of Data Centers in Bureau of Statistics Sindh” and the main motive of this scheme is that BOS is already established Data Centres similarly for Data Center Equipment & Software Operations the services of high profiled, well disciplined, adroit and caliber applicants are required to fill out the number of the posts for Technical Staff which are named as (Statistician, System Administrator, Database Administrator, Application Developer, Web Developer, Technical Support Engineer and Computer Operator) are the current golden opportunities which needs to be filled by the applicants with overall qualification of Masters in various disciplines (Economics, Statistics, Computer Sciences and several other fields, Graduation and Intermediate qualification is required to apply with relevant expertise in the each field is required. Appointment will be done on contract basis for the duration of 1-2 years and the age limit for all the posts is 18-28 years and age relaxation will be given according to the Govt rules of 15 years. So, these are the complete details now let’s have a look on its applying criteria below.
Bureau of Statistics Planning & Development Department Sindh is the Government of Sindh’s regulatory department which is indulged in providing the economical, social and statistical covering to the province Sindh and provides statistical services to the Sindh Province. All sort of Masters to Graduation level vacancies will be advertised here.
For Latest PTS Jobs: Click Here
Sindh Bureau of Statistics Planning & Development Department Jobs 2017 Jan Add
- System Administrator
- Database Administrator
- Application Developer
- Web Developer
- Technical Support Engineer
- Computer Operator
How to Apply:
- Application form along with Deposit Slip can be downloaded from www.pts.org.pk or can bE had from the given link below.
- Duly filled application form along paid deposit slip and all relevant documents should reach via post at PTS, 3rd Floor, Adeel Plaza, Blue Area, Islamabad.
- Last date for applying is 27th January 2017.
- For applying more than one post the applicants needs to apply separately by sending the separate application form along with separate deposit slip.
- Incomplete applications or received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Test fee can be paid in any online branch of HBL and UBL across the Pakistan.
- Test fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The applicants are required to mention the name of the applied post on the envelope at its right side.
- Govt employees should route their application through proper channel.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for test and interview.
Sindh Bureau of Statistics Planning & Development Department PTS Jobs 2017
Address: Pakistan Testing Service, 3rd Floor, Adeel Plaza, Fazl-e-Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad.
For Bank Deposit Slip for Sr No. 1 to 04: Click Here
For Bank Deposit Slip For Sr No. 5 to 07: Click Here
Download Application Form: Click Here