|Last Date to Apply:||Feb 06, 2017|
|Organization:||Rawalpindi Institute of Cardiology|
|Education Required:||MBBS, FCPS, FRCS, MS, BS.c, Intermediate,Relevant Diploma, Matric, Middle|
Here in the following i am going to enlist the recent job opportunity from Rawalpindi Institute of Cardiology RIC Jobs 2017 Online Form Download. The Institute of Cardiology Rawalpindi is currently looking and searching to given employment opportunities to right candidates who are diligent, caliber, well disciplined and adroit individuals are required to apply for the bundles of the posts which are named as (Professor of Cardiac Surgery, Professor of Cardiology, Professor of Radiology, Professor of Paediatric Cardiac Surgery, Professor of Paediatric Cardiology, Professor of Anaesthesia, Associate Professor of Cardiology, Associate Professor of Paediatric Cardiac Surgery, Associate Professor of Paediatric Cardiology, Associate Professor of Pulmonology, Associate Professor of Electrophysiology, Assistant Professor of Paediatric Cardiac Surgery, Senior Registrar of Radiology, Registrar plus Medical Officer, Medical Officer (Emergency), ENG Technician, ECG Technician (Emergency) and Project Director) are the posts whereas on the other hand some of the temporary posts are also there to be filled before due date. Age limits are different for different posts. The applicants will be appointed for posts on contract basis and on adhoc basis for the period of one and three years which can be extended on satisfactory performance of the applicants. Attractive salary package will be given to the applicants. So, after having these details now let’s have a look on its applying criteria below.
RIC is abbreviated as Rawalpindi Institute of Cardiology is the well known Government Institute which is famous one also and not only the Institute but its the well known Hospital also which treats the heart patients in an impeccable manner with all sort of facilities will be given to the applicants. As, being a Public Sector Institute so this Institute offers Masters to Matric level posts.
For More Govt Jobs: Click Here
RIC Rawalpindi Jobs 2017 Current Openings
For all of the above posts the applicants should be having the overall qualification of MBBS, FCPS, FRCS, MS, MD, BS.c, Intermediate, Matric and Middle qualification with relevant expertise are required to apply for such posts along with PMDC registration all the medical degrees are required to apply.
- Professor of Cardiac Surgery
- Professor of Cardiology
- Professor of Radiology
- Professor of Paediatric Cardiac Surgery
- Professor of Paediatric Cardiology
- Professor of Anaesthesia
- Associate Professor of Cardiology
- Associate Professor of Paediatric Cardiac Surgery
- Associate Professor of Paediatric Cardiology
- Associate Professor of Pulmonology
- Associate Professor of Electrophysiology
- Assistant Professor of Paediatric Cardiac Surgery
- Senior Registrar of Radiology
- Registrar plus Medical Officer
- Medical Officer (Emergency)
- ENG Technician
- ECG Technician (Emergency)
- Project Director
For more vacancies list have a look to advertisement image inserted below.
How to Apply for RIC Rawalpindi Jobs:
- All the willing and wishing applicants who want to apply have to download the application form from the respective institutes website as www.ric.gop.pk or can be accessed from the given link below.
- Duly and fully completed application form should be sent along with the attested documents (CNIC, Domicile, Academic & Experience Certificates to the respective address.
- Last date for applying is 6th February 2017.
- No TA / DA will be paid for appearing in test / interview.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview.
- Applications received incomplete or after closing date will not be entertained.
- Government employees wanted to apply should submit application through proper channel.
Rawalpindi Institute of Cardiology RIC Jobs 2017
Address: Office of the Executive Director, Recruitment Section, Rawalpindi Institute of Cardiology, Rawal Road, Rawalpindi.
Download Application Form: Click Here