|Last Date to Apply:||Mar 31, 2017|
|Organization:||Punjab Forensic Science Agency|
|Education Required:||MPhil, MS, Masters|
Here you will get the job offer from Punjab Forensic Science Agency Jobs 2017 NTS Application Form Download. Applications are currently invited from Punjab Forensic Science Agency are available and it is inviting the diligent, caliber and well disciplined applicants for Punjab Forensic Science Agency Lahore, and Satellite Stations of PFSA at Divisional Headquarters Rawalpindi, Sargodha, Gujranwala, Faisalabad, Sahiwal, Multan, DG Khan and Bahawalpur Division the following posts are vacant to be filled such as (Forensic Scientist (DNA & Serology), Forensic Scientist (Firearms & Tool Marks), Forensic Scientist (Latent Finger Print), Forensic Scientist (Taxicology), Forensic Scientist (Crime & Death Scene Investigation), Forensic Scientist (Trace Chemistry) and Forensic Scientist (Questioned Document) are the vacancies which requires to be filled with overall qualification of MPhil, MS, Masters in several subjects with relevant expertise are needed to hold these posts. Appointment of above mentioned positions are on purely contract basis according to the policy of Govt of Punjab 2004 for the period of three years which will be renewable further. Candidates willing to apply should possess age between 30 to 45 years. So, only suitable candidates should as per the following how to apply procedure which is according to the rules of NTS.
PFSA is abbreviated as Punjab Forensic Science Agency is the Government of Punjab’s agency which is working under the Home Department and is indulged in providing forensic science services to the law enforcement within the province in a well manner. This agency bears a responsible staff to tackle all the matters beautifully. So being a Govt body it offers the Govt jobs of all levels.
For Current NTS Jobs: Click Here
Punjab Forensic Science Agency Jobs 2017 Current Offers
- Forensic Scientist (DNA & Serology)
- Forensic Scientist (Firearms & Tool Marks)
- Forensic Scientist (Latent Finger Print)
- Forensic Scientist (Taxicology)
- Forensic Scientist (Crime & Death Scene Investigation)
- Forensic Scientist (Trace Chemistry)
- Forensic Scientist (Questioned Document)
How to Apply for PFSA Jobs:
- Application forms and online deposit slips shall be downloaded from the official site of NTS.
- Duly filled application form along with original deposit slip of test fee which is 600/- in favour of NTS, copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs should reach the following address given below.
- Candidates shall submit their test fee through prescribed deposit slip in any online branch of HBL, MCB, UBL or ABL.
- Deposited amount is non-refundable / non-transferable.
- Last date for submission of application is 31st March 2017.
- Incomplete application forms in any respect shall not be entertained by NTS.
- Roll No. Slips including information about the test center and test date will be available at the official site of NTS before one week of test.
- Original documents will be checked by the authority at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
Punjab Forensic Science Agency Jobs 2017
Address: NTS Headquarter, 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
Download Application Form: Click Here