|Last Date to Apply:||Mar 31, 2017|
|Organization:||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Education Required:||Bachelors, Relevant Engineering Diploma|
Here on 16th March 2017, we provide you PPSC Sub Engineer Jobs 2017 in Irrigation Department Apply Online. Jobs in PPSC Punjab Public Service Commission are available and today we’ll discuss about its Advertisement No. 16/2017 in which you’ll have latest job opportunities announced in government department of Punjab named as Irrigation Department Punjab for which it invites applications from the well educated, hardworking and well-disciplined candidates possessing any of the following qualification such as Diploma in Associate Engineering is required for Sub Engineers and Bachelors degree is required to Assistant Executive Engineer. Test for the vacant positions will be conducted by PPSC and test will be of MCQs type test of 100 marks of 90 minutes duration and it is compulsory for every candidate to pass the test with a good percentage for to qualify for Interview. So, viewers if you possess above-mentioned qualifications then you are welcome to apply as per the following how to apply procedure.
PPSC Irrigation Department Jobs 2017 Sub Engineer 153 Posts
Vacant Positions with Basic Scale:
- Sub Engineer (BS-11) 15 Posts for Lahore
- Sub Engineer (BS-11) 29 Posts for Faisalabad
- Sub Engineer (BS-11) 25 Posts for Sargodha
- Sub Engineer (BS-11) 20 Posts for DG Khan
- Sub Engineer (BS-11) 14 Posts for Bahawalpur
- Sub Engineer (BS-11) 25 Posts for Multan
- Sub Engineer (BS-11) 23 Posts for Drainage and Flood
- Sub Engineer (BS-11) 02 Posts for Research
- Sub Engineer Power (BS-11) 01 Post
- Assistant Executive Engineer (E&M)
How To Apply for PPSC Sub Engineer Jobs:
- Interested candidates meeting criteria may apply via online at the official site of PPSC which is www.ppsc.gop.pk or through web link given below.
- The last date for submission of application is March 31, 2017.
- Candidates willing to apply have to deposit Rs. 400/- for all positions as test fee in favor of PPSC.
- Test Fee can be deposited in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury.
- After registration procedure roll number slips for written test and test schedule will be available on official site of PPSC and it will be communicated to the eligible candidate via SMS.
- After written test, only qualified candidates will be called for interview for which every candidate should bring original documents. For more Government Jobs please visit our site JobsAlert.pk.
PPSC Jobs 2017 Apply Online
To Apply Online: Click Here