|Last Date to Apply:||Jan 07, 2017|
|Organization:||Population Welfare Department|
|Education Required:||Matric, Literate, Middle|
Today at this job page you will be having the latest career opportunity from Population Welfare Department Mianwali Jobs 2017 For Male & Female. Applications are being offered from the Population Welfare Department Mianwali is seeking and looking to hire the well disciplined, caliber and fresh applicants are required under Project Management Unit for Extension for Family Welfare Centres (2014-2018) are required to fill the following posts which are named as (Family Welfare Assistant (Male), Family Welfare Assistant (Female), Chowkidar and Aya) are the current vacancies which requires to be filled by the applicants on contract basis for the period of one year and the applicants will be purely selected on merit basis. All of these posts will be filled in different and several Union Councils which can be seen from the advertisement. Both male and females are eligible to apply. Now have a look on its further details below.
Population Welfare Department is the Govt entity and as the posts belongs to Mianwali District so its working under the Govt of Punjab which is working for to aware the peoples about the planning and family growth affairs and the development of births and its control are the prime and main objective of this department. As, far as the vacancies are included which have been advertised includes from Graduation to Matric and those of low level like Middle, Primary and literate applicants are also invited to apply.
As, the posts belongs to BPS-05 & BPS-01 Scale so the eligibility criteria is very simple as for Matric, Middle, Literate from a recognized institute and the Matric with 2nd Division is required.
Age limit should be 18 to 25 years for 1st and 2nd post whereas for 3rd post the applicants should bears the 23 to 30 years and for 4th post 20 to 35 years age limit is required is required with 5 years age relaxation will be given to Male and 8 years to females.
Population Welfare Department Mianwali Jobs 2017 Under Matric
For More Govt Jobs: Click Here
- Family Welfare Assistant (Female)
- Family Welfare Assistant (Male)
How to Apply for Population Welfare Department Mianwali Jobs:
- Interested and willing applicants are required to apply by sending the hand written application along with attested copies of educational qualifications, experience, Character Certificate, two latest passport size photographs, residence / domicile and CNIC should reach on the following address given below.
- Last date for submission of application is 7th January 2017.
- Applicants should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Applications received incomplete or after due date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- Interview will be held on different dates which can be viewed from the advertisement image.
Population Welfare Department Mianwali Jobs 2017
Address: District Population Welfare Officer, Near Al Saffa High School Wandhi Ghund Wali, Mianwali.