|Last Date to Apply:||Jan 20, 2017|
|Organization:||Population Welfare Department|
|Education Required:||Matric, Middle|
Here in the following a Govt department job is infront of you from Population Welfare Department Gujrat Jobs 2017 For Females Latest. Applications are being invited from the Population Welfare Department of Gujrat has brought the golden opportunity for females to apply for Project Management Unit PMU for the project named “Family Welfare Centre and Introduction for Community Based Family Workers (2014-18) which includes (Community Based Family Planning Worker) (Female) are required to apply for such post. In number of the union councils this post is vacant to apply.Appointment will be made on contract basis for the period of one year and which will So for the females it the great opportunity for females to come and avail this. Now, i will tell you about the rest of the details.
Population Welfare Department of Gujrat is working under the Govt of Punjab which is working for to aware the peoples about the planning and family growth affairs and the development of births and its control are the prime and main objective of this department. As, far as the vacancies are included which have been advertised includes from Graduation to Matric and those of low level like Middle, Primary and literate applicants are also invited to apply.
As for these simple posts the criteria is also simple as for all of these posts overall qualification is required includes Matric and those of Middle qualification is required. Married females who is having the 2 children not more than that are eligible to apply. Divorced women and who got separation from their husbands are also eligible to apply and should be agree to undergo training in the relevant District Population Welfare Officer and the females also become agree on hanging the sign board of Family & Health Planning outside their door. Age limit should be 25 to 35 years is required. Salary package of Rs.9000/ will be paid on account of good conduct 200/ rupees will be increased yearly.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Population Welfare Department Gujrat Jobs 2017 Govt of Punjab
- Community Based Family Planning Worker (Female)
How to Apply for Population Welfare Department Gujrat Jobs:
- Applications written on plain paper along with attested copies of educational qualifications, experience, Character Certificate, two latest passport size photographs, residence / domicile and CNIC should reach on the following address given below.
- Last date for submission of application is 20th January 2017.
- Applicants should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Applications received incomplete or after due date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- Applicants should bring original documents at the time of interview.
- Interview will be held on 26th January 2017 at 9:00am.
Population Welfare Department Gujrat Jobs 2017
Address: District Population Officer, Chohan House, Near Bukhari Ultrasound Rehman Shaheed Road, Shadman Colony, Gujrat.