|Last Date to Apply:||Jan 09, 2017|
|Organization:||Higher Education Commission|
|Education Required:||Ph.D, M.Phil/MS, Graduation|
Here in the following i am going to throw light on a recent scheme about PM Laptop Scheme 2017 Online Registration Phase 3 pmnls.hec.gov.pk. So, guys wake up from your deep slumber because a wonderful opportunity is being announced once again from Prime Minister Laptop Scheme Phase-03 and the aim of this scheme is to aware the candidates about the recent Information and Technology enhancement. So, the Higher Education Commission is inviting those applicants who are getting education under Public Sector Universities/Degree Awarding Institutes are cordially invited to avail this scheme are required to apply for this scheme. For to avail this scheme there is a proper eligibility criteria which is required to be fulfilled by the candidates. So, now i will flip whole of the eligibility criteria, eligibility conditions and its applying method below in order to apply for this program.
PM Laptop Scheme 2017 Phase-03 Latest Advertisement
- Those candidates who have got admission in the Month of June on 30th date 2016 in any Public Sector University/College and Govt College of Technology.
- Ph.D/M.Phil/M.S & 18 years admission holders are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have got admitted in Masters degree (1 or 2 years Program) (Morning or Evening) and who have got admission in Bachelor’s Program (4-5 years) are liable to register.
- Candidates of Distance Education Program studying in Virtual University and Allama Iqbal Open University are welcome to apply.
- Federal Govt (ICT) candidates and those tribal Areas like FATA which are under the Federal Govt getting education in Govt Degree providing and are educating under the Post Graduate Colleges are eligible to apply.
Eligibility Conditions on the basis of Admission in Educational Programs:
- Those candidates who have got admission on 30th June 20111 for Ph.D Degree will be selected.
- For M.Phil.MS Program candidates should got admission on 30 June 2014 will be liable for this scheme.
- For MBA qualification (3.5/2.5/1.5) the candidates got admitted on 31st December 2014, 2013 & 2012 of same date as 31st of each year.
- For Masters degree (16 years) admission must be done on 30 June 2014.
- Under Graduate (5/4) candidates must got admission on 30 June 2011/30 June 2012 are eligible to be selected for this scheme.
- Diploma of Associate Engineering candidates who have got admission on 30 June 2013 are liable to apply.
- F.A/FS.c (For FATA & rest of the Tribal Areas) the candidates who have got admission on 30 June 2014 are eligible.
How to Apply for PM Laptop Scheme:
- Interested and willing candidate who meet the said criteria are required to apply by registering themselves online via official website as http://pmnls.hec.gov.pk or from the given link below.
- Last date for applying has been extended from 26th December 2016 to 09th January, 2017.
- The candidates eligibility criteria and their enrollment will be finally considered on the day of laptop Distribution
- Students who have received a laptop under any Federal or Provincial Government scheme are ineligible to apply.
PM Laptop Scheme 2017
Address: Higher Education Commission, Sector-H-09, Islamabad, Pakistan.
To Apply Online: Click Here