|Last Date to Apply:||Mar 09, 2017|
|Organization:||Planning and Development Department Sindh|
|Education Required:||Graduation, Intermediate, Matric|
Get Planning and Development Department Sindh Jobs 2017 NTS Application Form Download. Jobs in Planning and Development Department, Government of Sindh, Karachi are available, P&D Department has the mandated role of formulation of overall Planning including Policy and Development in the Sindh Province, currently this department needs the services of a professional who has the expertise of dealing office works and the vacant positions are (Data Entry Operator, Draftsman, Junior Clerk/Typist and Tracer) for Research and Training Wing. The engagement will be made for an initial period of two years on a contract basis, which may be extended based on satisfactory performance. Candidates willing to apply should have valid domicile of Sindh Province and relevant qualifications, experience, and skills as per the criteria mentioned in the following image. Complete information about required qualification and experience in the next heading and if you wanted to know Tasks of vacant positions then you have to examine following image posted below. So, now let’s jump towards eligibility criteria and how to apply procedure given below.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Planning and Development Department Sindh Jobs 2017 for Research and Training Wing
Qualification / Experience:
- Data Entry Operator: For this post Graduation degree with at least 2nd Division OR Computer Science Diploma from Board of Technical Education Sindh is required to apply.
- Draftsman: For this post-Intermediate degree and 06 months Draftsmanship diploma and Computer Knowledge is required to apply.
- Junior Clerk/Typist: For this post, Intermediate degree and ability to produce 35 words per minute typing speed are required to apply.
- Tracer: Matric pass candidates having Tracing certificate and computer knowledge are eligible to apply.
Domicile / PRC:
- Candidates should have valid domicile of Sindh Province.
- Applicants should have age between 18 to 30 years.
How To Apply for Planning and Development Department Sindh Jobs:
- Candidates may download an application form and a deposit slip from the official site of NTS which is www.nts.org.pk or it can be downloaded from our site JobsAlert.pk.
- Duly filled application form along with a copy of CNIC and two recent photographs should reach on the following address given below.
- Candidates have to attach with application form original paid deposit slip of test fee in favor of NTS.
- Test fee can be paid in any online branch of HBL, MCB, ABL, Meezan Bank across the Pakistan.
- The last date for submission of application is March 09, 2017.
- Incomplete application or received after due date will not be entertained.
- For Test Date / Candidate List / Test Result keep in touch with our site JobsAlert.pk
Planning and Development Department Sindh Jobs 2017
Address: NTS Headquarter, 1-E, Street No. 46, I-8/2, Islamabad.
Download Application Form: Click Here