|Last Date to Apply:||Dec 14, 2016|
|Education Required:||Bachelor's, Intermediate|
Here in the following you will have the scholarship news from PEEF Scholarship 2016-2017 for Intermediate / Bachelors Form Download. For the residents and natives of Punjab mainly for the students its the wonderful and one of the most amazing time to hear the Punjab Educational Endowment Fund which is Governed by the Govt of Punjab has announced the Special Quota Educational Scholarships for the years 2016-17 For Intermediate and Graduate students. All those students who have done their Matric or Intermediate in the year 2016 and you belong to the following categories as Orphans (whose parents have been no more), Grade1-4 Scales Employees Children, Candidates belongs to minorities and Physically Challenged (Disable applicants) are eligible to given application against this scholarship. All the domicile holders of Punjab are welcome with the open arms to come and apply who are having the above conditions any of them. So, after having this good news now let me tell you further about the eligibility criteria, ineligibility conditions and applying method too in the below headings.
PEEF Scholarship 2016-2017 Govt of Punjab
- All those candidates who have passed the Matric or Intermediate from the BISE or FBISE with 60% marks are eligible to apply.
- The candidates must bear the domicile of Punjab.
- Only those candidates are eligible to submit the application who have passed their Matric from the Federal Govt/Private School and College institutes must be within the Province Punjab will be liable to be given this scholarship.
- The net income of the candidate should be Rs. 15, 000/ or less than it.
- For the Grade 1 to 4 employees children parents income if should be Rs.15,000/ only and employment is the only source so they are liable to apply.
- Students who have got admission Intermediate and Matric standard in regular classes are eligible to apply.
- All those candidates who have passed the examination through TEVTA/PBTE but belong to the above mentioned categories are eligible to apply.
- Applications other than prescribed format or on plain paper will be stand rejected.
- The applicants who have given any wrong information during the applying process will be disqualified at any stage if caught.
- Those students who have given the examination through TEVTA/PBTE are ineligible for to avail this scholarship.
How to Apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the website of PEEF as www.peef.org.pk or can be obtained from the Office of the District Executive Officer (Education) and from Deputy Director (Colleges) too.
- Duly filled form should be sent along attaching the Matric and Intermediate’s passed marks certificate/result card and rest of the category wise documents which i am going to elaborate below.
- Candidates who are applying on Orphan Quota they have to attach a copy of Death Certificate of Father issued by the Union Council while sending the form.
- The children of Employees from Grade-01 to 04 needs to attach the candidates who are applying on “Pay Slip” and the respective authority given certificate is acceptable or the copy of “Pension Book” with the application form should be sent.
- Minorities Quota students should attach copy of certificate issued by the relevant Religion Institute / Worship Place with the application form.
- Candidates applying against Disable Quota should attach a copy of Disable Certificate issued by the relevant District, Tehsil Headquarter Hospital or Rural Health Centre.
- Last date for applying is 14th December 2016.
- Late received applications and those of incomplete filled will not be accepted.
PEEF Scholarship 2016-2017
Address: Punjab Educational Endowment Fund, Link Wahdat Road, Lahore.