|Last Date to Apply:||Apr 10, 2017|
|Organization:||National Electric Power Regulatory Authority|
|Education Required:||CA, CMA, ACCA, ICMA, Masters, Bachelors|
Get NEPRA Jobs 2017 National Electric Power Regulatory Authority Form Online nts.org.pk here at this page. Applications are invited from the Federal Government Department named as NEPRA National Electric Power Regulatory Authority for the following positions such as (Assistant Director and Office Assistant). Appointment of these positions will be on regular basis but initially, every candidate will undergo probation period for a period of one year for both positions. Only Punjab Domiciled candidates are eligible to apply for these positions and quota for disable person is also available.
NEPRA is an abbreviation of National Electric Power Regulator Authority and its official site is www.nepra.org.pk, it is dealing with the matters related to generation, transmission and distribution of electric power in all over Pakistan. Jobs in NEPRA are Government sector jobs announced very rare and due to this there is much demand for NEPRA Jobs among the job seekers across the Pakistan. Latest NEPRA Jobs 2017 are announced today which can be examined from this page with complete details and eligibility criteria.
- For Assistant Director (Technical) Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering from HEC recognized institute is required to apply.
- For Assistant Director (Tariff/Finance) CA, CMA, ACCA, CIMA, MBA(Finance) or Master in Business & Finance from HEC recognized university is required to apply.
- For Office Assistant Bachelors with computer skills and typing speed of 40 words per minute in both Urdu and English is required to apply and 5 years experience is compulsory.
For More NTS Jobs: Click Here
National Electric Power Regulatory Authority NEPRA Jobs 2017 NTS Form
- Assistant Director (Technical)
- Assistant Director (Tariff/Finance)
- Office Assistant
How To Apply for NEPRA Jobs:
- Candidates may download an application form and a deposit slip from the official site of NTS which is www.nts.org.pk or it can be downloaded from our site JobsAlert.pk.
- Duly filled application form along with a copy of CNIC and two recent photographs should reach NTS Headquarter Plot No. 1-E, Street No. 4, Sector I-8/2 Islamabad.
- Candidates have to attach with application form original paid deposit slip of test fee in favor of NTS.
- Test fee can be paid in any online branch of HBL, MCB, ABL, Meezan Bank across the Pakistan.
- The last date for submission of application is April 10, 2017.
- Candidates applying on disabled quota should provide a disability certificate.
- Incomplete application or received after due date will not be entertained.
- For Test Date / Candidate List / Test Result keep in touch with our site JobsAlert.pk
NEPRA Jobs 2017 Latest Advertisement
Address: NTS Headquarter, 1-E, Street No. 46, I-8/2, Islamabad.
Download Application Form: Click Here