|Last Date to Apply:||Jan 23, 2017|
|Organization:||National Maternal, Neonatal & Child Health|
Today at this job page you will be having the latest job opportunity from National MNCH Program Sindh 2016-2017 For Community Midwifery Training Course. Applications are being offered from the Government of Sindh is inviting the well disciplined, energetic and capable plus fresh female candidates are required for the Training of 24 months for the Community Midwifery Training Course (Session 2017-2019) from National Maternal, Neonatal & Child Health for all the districts of Sindh and domicile holders its the wonderful opportunity for all the married females who possess the domicile of the said areas are required to come for the training course. Lady Health Visitors of Tharparkar District are also eligible to apply. Now, have a look on its eligibility criteria and applying criteria below.
National Maternal, Neonatal & Child Health is regulated by the Ministry of Health, Government of Pakistan and is established to make the development and enhances the health sectors especially for the new born child who born with ample of the complex situations and suffer alot so due to this program the program is investing the good amount on this program and provide basic health facilities to the poor peoples. It offers multiple vacancies for both genders from Masters to Matric level with attractive salary packages.
Minimum qualification of Matric is required in Science with preferably 45% marks along with community experience.
Age limit should be 18-40 years.
Marital Status & Gender:
Married female candidates are required for this program.
Candidates will be stipend Rs.3500/ per month during training.
Accommodation & Mess Charges:
Applicants who wants to live in hostel and fulfill its needs to food from mess have to pay Rs.1200/.
National Maternal, Neonatal & Child Health Program 2016-2017 For Females
Name of Course:
- Community Midwifery Training Course
How to Apply for National MNCH Program Sindh:
- Applicants are required to obtain the application form on prescribed format from the Office of all CMW’s Schools of Nursing & Midwifery Schools & Public Health School free of cost.
- Applications completely filled should be sent along with Matric certificate, Matric Marksheet, Domicile, PRC, CNIC, 4 passport size photographs and residents certificate from Union Councils should reach at the said address.
- Last date for applying is 23rd January 2017.
- Candidates have to go through the Internal examination after 10 weeks of the selection and class begging and those who got fail will be reexamined again after 4 weeks and if remain unsuccessful in 2nd attempt so they will be terminated from the course.
- After completion of the test the applicants appear in final examination which will be conducted by the Sindh Nurses Examination Board Karachi and Provincial Nurses Examination Board.
- Interview dates can be seen from the advertisement image.
National MNCH Program Sindh 2016-2017
Address: Provincial Director Program, National Maternal, Neonatal & Child Health Program, Sindh, Karachi.