|Last Date to Apply:||16 Jun 2016|
|Organization:||National Highway & Motorway Police|
|Education Required:||Intermediate, F,A, FS.c|
Here in the following i am going to discuss about a job from Motorway Police Jobs 2016 Junior Patrol Officer Application Form Download. National Highway and Motorway Police which is working under the Ministry of Communication is recently intends to appoint the high profiled, hard working and diligent applicants to fill the vacant situation of 400 vacant posts of Junior Patrol Officer BPS-05 over there to fill them. The qualification of Intermediate, F.A & FS.c is required along with some of the physical standards as height and chest size are mentioned in the advertisement image below can view from this. The applicants must be well versed in driving of car and motorcycle will be preferred and will go through this test at the time of selection procedure. Both male and females are required to apply who possess the Pakistani nationality are welcome to hit the button to apply. The selection will be done on purely merit basis and the quota is also reserved for Women, Disable Persons and Minorities and Regional and Provincial Quota is there to allocate this job. Age of the applicants should be 18-25 years at the closing date of application. Now, let’s tap towards its next heading to allocation regional and provincial wise and its applying criteria further.
Motorway Police Jobs 2016 Junior Patrol Officer Application Form Download
Provincially Allocation of Seats:
As here the individuals will come to know regarding the posts which are allocated provincial wise must go through them and apply for this vacancy. let’s have a look below.
- Merit: 28 Seats
- Punjab: 191Seats
- Sindh (Rural): 43 Seats
- Sindh (Urban): 37 Seats
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa: 46 Seats
- Balochistan: 28 Seats
- GB/FATA: 18 Seats
- Azad Jammu & Kashmir: 9 Seats
How to Apply:
- Interested applicants are required to download the application form from the BTS website www.bts.org.pk and can also access from the given web link below.
- The test fee of Rs.500/ should be paid via deposit slips in Alfalah bank, NBP, UBL & Soneri Bank.
- Duly filled proper application should be submitted with copies of copies of educational and experience certificates. CNIC, Domicile, PRC, 2 passport size photographs and an Affidavit duly signed by DCO Officer in case of Disable persons and Non-Muslim applicants and deposit slip should reach via mail or registered courier service to the mentioned address.
- Late received and those of incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
- Last date for submission of application is 16th June 2016.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
Motorway Police Jobs 2016
Address: Balochistan Testing Service, Headquarter, H-No.146/528, A, Club Road, Quetta Cantt, Balochistan.
Download Application Form: Click Here