|Last Date to Apply:||Dec 10, 2016|
|Organization:||Livestock Department Punjab|
|Education Required:||FA, Intermediate|
Here you’ll get Livestock Department Punjab Jobs 2016 Attock for Stenographer Latest. District Government Attock is looking to recruit Stenographer BS-14 in the office of District Livestock Attock for which it invites applications from the qualified, skilled and well disciplined candidates to step forward and apply against the position which is going to recruit on purely contract basis as per the recruitment policy 2004 of Government of Punjab and duration of contract is extendable on satisfactory performance of individual. Candidates willing to apply are suggested to compare themselves with the eligibilities mentioned in the following image posted below and according to the criteria willing candidates should possess at least Intermediate degree with shorthand diploma and ability to produce English Shorthand speed of 80 words per minute and computer typing speed of 35 words per minute and preference will be given to those who are able to produce Urdu Shorthand and Computer typing speed of 60/25 words per minute. Age of candidate should be between 18 to 25 years and there will be five years relaxation in age is also available. So, only suitable candidates should apply as per the following how to apply procedure given below.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Livestock Department Punjab Attock Jobs 2016 for Stenographer
How To Apply Livestock Department Punjab:
- Applications written on plain paper along with attested copies of educational certificate, diplomas, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- Position applied for should be mentioned on the application.
- Last date for submission of application is December 10, 2016.
- Applications received incomplete or after closing date will not be entertained.
- Government employees willing to apply should submit application through proper channel.
- Test / Interviews shall be held on December 15, 206.
- No TA/DA will be paid for selection procedure.
- Candidates should bring original documents / certificates at time of interview. For more Government Jobs Please visit our site JobsAlert.pk
Livestock Department Attock Jobs 2016
Address: District Livestock Officer Attock.