|Last Date to Apply:||Mar 22, 2017|
|Organization:||Lahore Waste Management Company|
Get Lahore Waste Management Company LWMC Jobs 2017 Latest. LWMC Waste Management Company has been established by Punjab Government with the collaboration of Turkey with a purpose to clean waste of Lahore and its success can be examined by this that after Lahore it is working in Multan, Rawalpindi, Gujranwala and other districts of Punjab. Currently, LWMC provides a unique opportunity for professionals to work in an excellent environment and offers competitive market-based salary with potential for professional growth and the available positions for Project Management Specialist. Appointment of above-mentioned positions will be initially on contract basis which is further extendable on satisfactory performance of an individual. Those candidates who wanted to apply should possess minimum 16 years of education in the field of Civil Engineering/Environmental Engineering or equivalent from an HEC recognized university and at least 10 years experience is required. So, those who fulfill the criteria may apply as per the following how to apply procedure given below.
For Current Government Jobs: Click Here
Lahore Waste Management Company LWMC Jobs 2017 Apply Online
- Project Management Specialist – M-5
How To Apply for LWMC Jobs:
- Applications should be submitted online through the official site of LWMC or through web link given below.
- Only online applications will be entertained for the selection procedure.
- The last date for submission of application is March 22, 2017.
- Any person who is blacklisted or terminated from the previous employer is not eligible to apply and shall not be hired.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the interview.
- Candidates are advised to bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
LWMC Jobs 2017 Apply Online
To Apply Online: Click Here