|Last Date to Apply:||Mar 02, 2017|
|Organization:||Medical Teaching Institution Khyber Teaching Institute|
|Education Required:||MBBS, FCPS, BS.c, B.E, HRM/MBA, Master's, Relevant Diploma, Matric|
KTH Khyber Teaching Hospital Peshawar Jobs 2017 Online Application Form Download. Applications are invited form the renowned Medical Teaching Institute and Hospital as Khyber Teaching Hospital needs the services of well disciplined, caliber, adroit and educated applicants are required to apply for the following posts which include (Assistant Professor (Hematology) KTH/KMC, Assistant Anaethetist, Senior Registrar Surgical ICU, Senior Registrar Plastic Surgery, Specialists Registrars (Surgical ICU, Medical ICU, Medicine, Surgery, Ophthalmology etc), Trainee Registrar (Paeds, Paeds (Nursery, Paeds, Emergency etc), Clinical Psychologist, Manager Engineering & Maintenance, Manager Medical Record Room, Manager OT, Assistant Manager Human Resource, Head Nurse, Junior Clinical Technician Surgical, Junior Clinical Technician Anaesthesia, Jr Clinical Technician (Ophthalmology), Jr Clinical Technician Cardiology, Junior Clinical Technician (Flouroscopy), Junior Clinical Technician (Gastroneterology), Junior Clinical Technology (Radiology), Junior Clinical Technician (Dialysis) and Junior Clinical Technician (Pharmacy) are the posts which needs to be filled before due date. Overall qualification which is needed for all the above posts include MBBS, FCPS, BS.c, B.E, HRM/MBA, Master’s, Relevant Diploma and Matric qualification is required to apply which should be recognized by PMDC, HEC and PEC respectively along with the relevant each field expertise are required to apply against the following posts. Both male and females are equally chosen to apply against these posts. The applicants will be given fixed monthly salary package which will be negotiable. Domicile holders of KPK/FATA are eligible to apply. So, have a look on these exciting job offers and apply as soon as possible. Now, let’s have a look on its applying criteria below.
KTH & MTI is abbreviated as Khyber teaching Hospital and Medical Teaching Institute Peshawar is the Govt Institute which is working under the supervision of Govt of KPK and being a Medical and Teaching Institute it gives hospital and teaching facilities both and along with that with respect to time it offer’s Govt jobs at the time of need.
For Current Govt Jobs: Click Here
KTH & Medical Teaching Institution Jobs 2017 Current Openings
- Assistant Professor (Hematology) KTH/KMC
- Assistant Anaethetist
- Senior Registrar Surgical ICU
- Senior Registrar Plastic Surgery
- Specialists Registrars (Surgical ICU, Medical ICU, Medicine, Surgery, Ophthalmology etc)
- Trainee Registrar (Paeds, Paeds (Nursery, Paeds, Emergency etc)
- Clinical Psychologist
- Manager Engineering & Maintenance
- Manager Medical Record Room
- Manager OT
- Assistant Manager Human Resource
- Head Nurse
- Junior Clinical Technician Surgical
- Junior Clinical Technician Anaesthesia
- Junior Clinical Technician (Ophthalmology)
- Junior Clinical Technician (Cardiology)
- Junior Clinical Technician (Flouroscopy)
- Junior Clinical Technician (Gastroneterology)
- Junior Clinical Technology (Radiology)
- Junior Clinical Technician (Dialysis)
- Junior Clinical Technician (Pharmacy)
How to Apply for Khyber Teaching Hospital Peshawar Jobs:
- The application forms can be obtained from the official website of this hospital www.kth.gov.pk or from the HR Department can be accessed from the given link below.
- The applicants have to pay the Rs.1000/ through Bank Draft for Sr No, 1 to 11 and Rs.500/ should be paid for Sr No, 12 -21 should be paid in favor of Hospital Director KTH attached receipt should be sent with the application form.
- Duly filled form with relevant copies of documents should reach at the proper address.
- Last date for applying is 2nd March 2017.
- In service employees should route their application through proper channel.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
- At the time of interview original documents should be brought.
- Late received and incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- The number of the posts should be increased or decreased.
- The applicants who have been found involved in any crime and disqualified from any department due to misconduct will be dismissed at any stage.
- Recruitment process can be closed at any time.
KTH Khyber Teaching Hospital Peshawar Jobs 2017
Address: HR Department, Medical Teaching Institution Khyber Teaching Hospital, Peshawar.
Download Application Form: Click Here
For Managers, JCT’S & Auxiliary Staff:
Download Application Form: Click Here