|Last Date to Apply:||Mar 27, 2017|
|Organization:||Information and Culture Department Punjab|
|Education Required:||Master's, Bachelor's|
Jobs are lying vacant in Information & Culture Department Punjab Jobs 2017 Apply Online Latest. The Government of Punjab’s well known department named Information & Culture Department is seeking to hire the willing, interested, experienced, sharp minded and well disciplined applicants are required to apply and fill the numerous jobs for Digital Media Wing which are entitled as (General Manager Digital Media, Digital Media Consultant, Manager Complaints, Video Editor/Animator, Graphic Designer, Photographer, Graphic Designer, Photographer, Creative Content Writer, Moderators, Digital Media Content Manager, Research Analyst, Transmission Manager and Senior Research Analyst) are the posts which needs to be filled with overall qualification of Masters and Bachelor’s is required from a well reputed institute will several year’s expertise and skills are required to apply for these posts. Attractive market based salary package will be given to the applicants with wonderful environment. Jobs are Lahore based and are on contract basis. So, if one fulfill the demands of such posts and are willing to apply so don’t get late and apply as soon as possible. Now, it’s turn to move towards its rest of the details below.
The Information and Culture Department Punjab is promoting and working to develop the culture heritage of the Punjab in all of its districts and is working on different projects to make its development in field of culture. So, as it’s under Govt of Punjab so it offers Govt jobs of different level for male and female both.
For Latest Govt Jobs: Click Here
Information & Culture Department Punjab Jobs 2017 Current Openings
- General Manager Digital Media
- Digital Media Consultant
- Manager Complaints
- Video Editor/Animator
- Graphic Designer
- Graphic Designer
- Creative Content Writer
- Digital Media Content Manager
- Research Analyst
- Transmission Manager
- Senior Research Analyst
How to Apply for Information & Culture Department Punjab Jobs:
- Applicants who wishes to apply are required to send their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or one can send the application on given address.
- Last date for applying is 27th March 2017.
- Applicants must write the name of the position while sending the CV in the subject line, email address and linkedin profile details too.
- Shortlisted applicants will be contacted on 10th April 2017.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
- At the time of interview original documents should be brought.
- So, stay always connected with this page for more awesome jobs every day.
Information & Culture Department Punjab Jobs 2017
Email Address: email@example.com
Address: Section Officer (Establishment), Information & Culture Department, Govt of the Punjab, 19-B, New Muslim Town, Wahdat Road, Lahore.