|Last Date to Apply:||Jan 29, 2017|
|Organization:||Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan|
|Education Required:||MBA, Masters, BBA|
Today one of the wonderful career opportunity is there infront of your eyes from ICAP Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan Jobs 2017 icap.org.pk. One of the well known Institute of Pakistan named Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan is currently inviting the well disciplined, caliber and well experienced applicants are required to apply for the following post which includes (Deputy Manager Marketing & Communication-Karachi, Senior Officer Education and Training-Karachi, Senior Officer Procurement, Senior Officer Education & Training –Islamabad and Administration Officer-Islamabad) are the current posts which needs to be filled by the applicants. Attractive salary package will be given to the applicants. Now I will let you know about its further details below.
ICAP is abbreviated as Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan is the Government body which is governed by the Govt of Pakistan is the professional accountancy body in Pakistan which is involved in regulation of accounting and auditing process. So, you had the idea about the ICAP as it’s the Government entity so it offers the Govt sector posts of all levels.
For all of these posts the applicants should be having the overall qualification of MBA, Masters and BBA qualification with relevant field touch expertise are required to fill these posts.
For More Govt Jobs: Click Here
Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan Jobs 2017 Current Openings
- Deputy Manager Marketing & Communication-Karachi
- Senior Officer Education and Training-Karachi
- Senior Officer Procurement
- Senior Officer Education & Training –Islamabad
- Administration Officer-Islamabad
How to Apply for ICAP Pakistan Jobs:
- The applicants who wishes to apply have to apply online through the given web link below or can also visit its official website.
- The applicants are required to send their resume with passport size fresh photograph or can send their CV with a latest one photograph via mail at email@example.com.
- Last date for applying is 29th January 2017.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview.
- The name of the post should be clearly mentioned in the subject line while sending the resume.
- Shortlisted applicants will undergo selection procedure..
- CV’s and resumes should be send before its end date otherwise will not be accepted.
- The attractive salary package will be offered on the basis of education and expertise.
ICAP Pakistan Jobs 2017
Address: Human Resource Department, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan, Chartered Accountants Avenue, Clifton, Karachi.