|Last Date to Apply:||None|
|Education Required:||Matric, FA, FSC|
Pakistan Navy is one of the authentic Defence Force which has very strong impact at our sea boundaries and here we are going to discuss How to Join Pakistan Navy as a PN Cadet 2016 because it is the first step for educated Pakistan towards Pakistan Navy and if you are selected as PN Cadet then with passage of time on your basis of your experience and services your designation will be improved. In Pakistan most of the young candidates wishes to join Pakistan Navy but the they don’t know that when Pakistan Navy announces about the recruitment and what is the basic method for joining Pakistan Navy. So, keeping in mind this problem we are going to discuss here that how to join Pakistan Navy in detail step by step. Pakistan Navy announced jobs of PN Cadet two times in year and here at our website we’ll update you as Pakistan Navy is going to announce jobs in any of its department. Read the following instructions carefully and apply in full confidence and fulfill your dream to serve the nation. In the following you’ll have complete information about eligibility criteria, how to register, selection procedure and etc.
- Only unmarried Male citizens of Pakistan are eligible to apply.
- Age of Civilian Candidates must be between 16 ½ – 21 years
- Age of Service Candidates must be between 17 – 23 years (Armed Forces Only)
- Height of candidates must be minimum 5’4”.
The candidates must possess qualification both Matric and F.Sc or O/A-level with at least 60% marks. Candidates passed their F.Sc / A-Level in the following subjects are eligible to apply.
- Physics, Maths and Chemistry.
- Physics, Maths and Computer Science
- Physics, Maths and Statistics
- Candidate of A-Level are required to submit equivalence certificate.
- Candidates who have to appear in F.Sc Part-II exams but they had passed their F.Sc Part-I exams with 60% marks are eligible to apply, but they have to provide a hope certificate.
How To Register:
- Candidates may register via online at the official site of Pakistan Navy.
- Those candidates who registered online must bring postal of Rs. 200/- in favour of Director Recruitment NGQ Islamabad or cash in lieu of postal order on the day of entrance test.
- Those candidates who does not have internet facility they can register themselves by visiting nearest Pakistan Navy Recruitment & Selection Centre / Advance Recruitment Centre.
- In the end of this page you’ll have complete address and contact number of every Recruitment Centre in Pakistan.
Test Venue: PN Fleet Club Near Lucky Star Saddar Karachi.
Test Venu: PN Recruitment and Selection Centre 217 Sher Shah Road, MULTAN.
Test Venue: Bahria College Sector E-8 Islamabad
PN Recruitment and Selection Centre: Old District Engineer Residence, Opposite Services Club, Khayaban-e-Iqbal, SIALKOT Cantt
Email: nro-sialkot @paknavy.gov.pk
Test Venue: Army Public School Sukkur, Near Dargah Sadar-ud-Din Shah Badshah Rohri at SUKKUR
For Latest Navy Jobs: Click Here
- Applicants will first appear for Entrance Test in which (Intelligence Test and Academic Test) will be conduct.
- Qualified candidates from Entrance Test will appear for Preliminary Medical / Interview.
- Short listed candidates from Preliminary Medical / Interview will appear for Tests / Interview at ISSB.
- Those applicants who passed their Tests / Interview at ISSB will appear for Medical Examination of ISSB at nearest CMH / Naval Hospital.
- Final Selection will be held by Naval Headquarters on merit.
- Free Medical treatment of self / family and parents.
- Family accommodation or house rent allowance and servant facility or allowance after marriage.
- Opportunities for visits / courses / assignments abroad.
- 50% concession for self / family on travel by Air / Railways.
- Concession in fee for education of children in Bahria Colleges / University and professional institutions.
In the following you’ll have all those reasons due to which candidates can be rejected, so read it carefully and prevent yourself to be reject during selection procedure.
- Twice rejected by GHQ / NHQ /AHQ /ISSB Selection Board or once rejected by ISSB and once rejected by GHQ / NGQ /AHQ Selection Board.
- Those who withdrawn from any academy / training institution of Armed Forces any ground will not be eligible to apply again.
- Candidates who withdrawn from any bonded Armed Forces College / institution on disciplinary grounds will not be eligible to apply again.
- Dismissed / Removed from Government Service including Armed Forces.
- Those Candidates who are convicted by a court of law for an offense involving moral turpitude are not eligible to apply.
- Once any candidate declared medically unfit by an armed forces appeal medical board will not be eligible to apply again.
- If any candidate provide false information in the application form will be disqualify from the selection procedure.
- If any candidate unable to provide original academic certificates will be disqualify from the selection procedure.
In the above we’ve provide you exact and accurate information related to that How to Join Pakistan Navy as a PN Cadet 2015, read it carefully and prepare yourself for the recruitment procedure. Here at this page we’ll update all the latest jobs which would be announce by the Pakistan Navy all you have to just keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for further updates. Please share this page with your friends or relatives at facebook, Twitter or at any other social website, that this information would help them to Join the Pakistan Navy.