|Last Date to Apply:||Mar 13, 2017|
|Organization:||Higher Education Commission|
|Education Required:||Masters, Graduation, Intermediate, Matric, Middle|
Get HEC Jobs 2017 Advertisement Apply Online hjp.hec.gov.pk in the following. Applications are being offered from the Higher Education Commission and it is looking to hire the well disciplined, caliber and adroit applicants for the following Project Funded Positions such as (Project Director, Regional Coordinator, Sr. Project Manager, Project Manager, Project Accountant, Project Engineer (Civil), Accountant, Account Assistant, Office Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Driver and Attendant). Candidates from all over Pakistan are welcome to apply but there are some requirements regarding the vacant positions which are compulsory to be fulfilled by the applicants and complete information about requirements is mentioned in the following separately for the every position and it can also examine from this page in the following paragraph.
HEC is the short name of Higher Education Commission which is federal government body of Pakistan which is regulating the education system in all private and government colleges / universities of Pakistan. HEC jobs are known as Federal Government which are always in demand among the job seekers either unemployed or already working in Government / Semi Government departments of Pakistan. HEC announces jobs for every level individual and Latest HEC Jobs 2017 are given below which are for well educated and experienced individuals.
Candidates willing to apply should have valid domicile of any province of Pakistan and after that should possess relevant qualification from Masters to Matric with maximum experience in the relevant field as per the demand of vacant positions. Relevant Experience for all positions is compulsory and “Experience” means experience gained after obtaining the required qualification. So, only suitable candidates meeting criteria should apply as per the following how to apply procedure given below.
Higher Education Commission HEC Jobs 2017 Govt of Pakistan Latest Vacancies
- Project Director
- Regional Coordinator
- Sr. Project Manager
- Project Manager
- Project Accountant
- Project Engineer (Civil)
- Account Assistant
- Office Assistant
- Data Entry Operator
How to Apply for HEC Jobs:
- Interested and willing applicants are supposed to apply online from the given link below.
- Duly filled application’s hard copy should be submitted accompanied with copies of educational and experience certificates copies, CNIC and Domicile to the respective address.
- The applicants have to pay the processing fee as Rs. 500/- for the position at Sr. No. 1-7 and Rs. 300/- for the position at Sr. No. 8-12, deposited in the account number of HEC in HBL Bank Ltd. Bank Draft will also be acceptable as application processing fee.
- The last date for applying is March 13, 2017.
- If any wanted to apply for more than one post then a separate application should be submitted.
- Incomplete and late received applications will not be entertained.
- Name of the post along with project name should be clearly mentioned on the application/envelope.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Interview of eligible candidates residing outside the Islamabad / Rawalpindi region and vicinity will be conducted via audio/video conferencing at the nearest possible location of the candidates (Karachi, Lahore, Quetta and Peshawar).
HEC Jobs 2017 Apply Online
Address: Assistant Director (HRM), Higher Education Commission, Sector H-09, Islamabad.
To Apply Online: Click Here