|Last Date to Apply:||Mar 27, 2017|
|Organization:||Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat|
|Education Required:||Masters, Matric|
Get FTO Jobs 2017 Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat Advertisement Latest here at this page of our site. Applications are invited from the eligible qualified and competent candidates from all over Pakistan for the following temporary & contractual positions in Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat such as (Software Developer, IT Manager, Driver and Naib Qasid). Department will hire these positions under following quotas such as (Merit, Punjab, Women, Minority, Disable, Sindh, Balochistan, FATA and KPK quota). These positions are project based and project named as “Strengthening of Federal Tax Ombudsman’s System of Administrative Justice and Development / Expansion of Online Complaint Management Information System (CMIC)”. Appointment of these positions shall be done on a temporary & contractual basis which can be permanent on satisfactory performance of an individual.
FTO is the short name of Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat which is Federal Government organization established in 1983 with the purpose to have action against injustice done to a taxpayer by actions of the tax employees of Federal Board of Revenue FBR / Revenue Division. FTO Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat jobs are Government sector jobs announced very rare almost once in a month or two month and current FTO Jobs 2017 Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat can be examined from this page given below.
Those candidates wanted to apply should have relevant qualification and diplomas per the criteria mentioned in the following image and according to the criteria candidates from Masters to Matric are eligible to apply for a relevant position but a relevant diploma and experience are compulsory. Age of candidate should be between 18 to 35 years but five years relaxation in upper age is available as per the Federal Government policy.
For More NTS Jobs: Click Here
Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat Jobs 2017 Application Form Download
- Software Developer
- IT Manager
- Naib Qasid
How To Apply for FTO Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat Jobs:
- Interested candidates meeting criteria should apply online at www.fto.gov.pk/JobOpportnities.php.
- Only online applications will be considered for Sr. No. 1 and 2.
- For Sr. No. 3 and 4 candidates may send their applications through Registered Post at the address given below.
- The last date for submission of application is March 27, 2017.
- Persons who already applied in pursuant to our previous advertisements shall apply afresh.
- Applicants already in Government Service shall provide NOC from their respective organization at the time of Interview/Test.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- Candidates are advised to bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
FTO Jobs 2017 Application Form Online
To Apply Online: Click Here
Address: Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat 5-A, Constitution Avenue, Islamabad.