|Last Date to Apply:||May 02, 2017|
|Organization:||Excise Taxation and Narcotics Control Department Punjab|
|Education Required:||Intermediate, Matric|
Get Excise Taxation and Narcotics Control Department Punjab Jobs 2017 PTS Form Download from this page. Office of the Director General, Excise, Taxation & Narcotics Control Punjab invites applications from the eligible Punjab Domiciled candidates for the following positions such as (Stenographer, Data Entry Operator, Junior Clerk and Constable). The above positions are offered on contract basis under the Contract appointment policy 2004 of the Government of the Punjab except for Constables posts. Candidates willing to apply are suggested to possess relevant qualifications and experience as per the criteria mentioned in the following image such as:
For Stenographer Intermediate or equivalent qualification with 70 words per minute in shorthand in English and 30 words per minute typing speed on Typewriter or on computer. Candidates should have grip on MS Office.
For Data Entry Operator Intermediate / D.Com / I.Com or equivalent degree with ability of 10,000 key depressions per hour or typing speed of 40 words per minute. Preference shall be given to those having knowledge of MS Word.
For Junior Clerk Matric degree from a recognized board with a speed of 25 words per minute of typing on computer in English and should be able to operate MS Office.
For Constable Matric pass with 2nd Division from a recognized board with Height 5’ Feet & 7” Inches and Chest 33” Inches-34 ½” Inches is required to apply.
Those candidates who fulfill the criteria mentioned above should apply as per the following how to apply procedure given in the next heading which is according to the rules of PTS, the reputed testing organization which is authorized by Narcotics Department Punjab to conduct recruitment test and provides eligible candidates for interview.
For More PTS Jobs: Click Here
Narcotics Control Department Punjab Jobs 2017 Application Form Download pts.org.pk
Vacant Positions with Basic Scale:
- Stenographer (BS-14)
- Data Entry Operator (BS-11)
- Junior Clerk (BS-11)
- Constable ( BS-05)
How to Apply for Narcotics Control Department Jobs:
- Interested candidates may download an application form and a deposit slip from the official site of PTS which is www.pts.org.pk or from www.JobsAlert.pk.
- A duly filled application form should be submitted along with the original copy of a paid deposit slip should be sent to the said address.
- The last date for applying has been extended from April 21 to May 02, 2017.
- Test fee of Rs. 285/- should be paid in any online branch of UBL and HBL.
- Government employees should apply through proper channel.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
- For Test Date, Candidates List and Result please keep in touch with our site JobsAlert.pk.
Excise Taxation and Narcotics Control Department Punjab Jobs 2017
Address: Pakistan Testing Service Headquarter, 3rd Floor, Adeel Plaza, Fazal-e-Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad.
Download Application Form: Click Here
For Bank Deposit Slip: Click Here