|Last Date to Apply:||Jan 24, 2017|
|Organization:||Elementary & Secondary Education Department KPK|
Here you will be having the latest job opportunity from Elementary & Secondary Education Department KPK Jobs 2017 NTS Form. For all the applicants of KPK here a good news is before you from Elementary & Secondary Education Department KPK intends to hire the male as well as female under a Project named “Establishment of 500 IT Labs in Govt High Schools in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (Phase-03)”. The applicants who are eligible, caliber, capable and well disciplined applicants are required to apply for the following posts which includes (IT Teachers and Computer Lab Incharge) are the current positions which needs to be filled by the applicants. Applicants will be hired on contract basis. IT Teachers are District based whereas Computer Lab Incharge are Tehsil based vacancies of KPK. Now, i will make you know about the further details of the above positions below.
Elementary & Secondary Education Department KPK is the Government department which is under the Government of KPK under and is responsible for the elementary and secondary education awareness and all sort of other educational services will be provided to the students not only this but the department is also held responsible for hiring the applicants for number of the posts.
- Eligibility Criteria: For Sr No. 1 the applicants should be having the Bachelor’s degree with subject of IT/Computer Science with 2nd Division from a recognized university and for 2nd post the applicants should be having the Intermediate qualification with 2nd Division with one year Diploma in IT/Computer Science from a recognized board is required.
- Age Limit: Age limit should be 21-35 years for Sr No,1 and for 2nd post age limit should be 20-30 years is required.
For More NTS Jobs: Click Here
Elementary & Secondary Education Department KPK Jobs 2017 Latest Add
- IT Teachers
- Computer Lab Incharge
How to Apply for Elementary & Secondary Education Department KPK Jobs:
- Application Form to apply can be downloaded from NTS website (nts.org.pk) along with deposit slip which have to submit in bank in favor of NTS.
- Duly filled application form along with paid deposit slip of test fee Rs. 300/- in favor of NTS and should reach the following address given below.
- Test fee can be paid in any online branch of HBL, MCB, UBL or ABL.
- Applications must reach at NTS Headquarter 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
- Last date for submission of application is January 24th 2017.
- Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be summarily rejected.
Elementary & Secondary Education Department KPK Jobs 2017
Address: NTS Headquarter 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
Application Form Will Be Available Soon